This position is onsite at the Corporate Headquarters located in Kenosha, WI.
Who we are:
People know Snap-on for the quality of our products, but we know that it is the passion and character of our people that make our company a global leader. With our diverse talents and deep pride in the Snap-on family of brands, we drive innovation and create value. We work hard together. We grow together. We are one Snap-on team.
As our Kitting Coordinator you will be actively involved in Automated Tool Control (ATC) or other Industrial projects for internal and external customers. You'll have opportunities to leverage your organizational skills to nimbly navigate customer needs. The successful candidate will be detail oriented and enjoy a fast paced work environment.
- Coordinate tool solution projects for our Custom Kitting Center, handling all aspects of the projects from order intake to post-delivery problem resolution
- Organize work effectively to complete all aspects of daily assignments on time, including project notes, full review of received purchase orders, system parameters, and project requirements to ensure proper acceptance and processing.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders via email, phone contact, and face-to-face meetings to procure required information timely, following up as necessary to avoid delays
- Identify, trouble shoot and resolve any issues that could prolong project completion time-lines, researching as necessary to provide accurate and timely information to the customer
- Effectively communicate order status with all involved stakeholders from order receipt through shipment
- Review orders in pending status and work with involved parties to resolve identified issues in order to make them actionable
- Work with Snap-on's ERP system as well as other integration systems to manage, forecast, troubleshoot orders to meet stakeholder expectations
- Communicate with internal and external parties to align priorities and coordinate special requirements that will affect the way the warehouse manages logistics
- Review and analyze in-process projects to provide accurate sales forecasting to ensure achievement of weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Perform other work as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred but not required
- Three to five years customer service experience
- Ability to understand project requirements and customer needs to ensure successful project completion
- Skills required: Strong organization, interpersonal skills, cross-functioning ability, and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to interface appropriately with various internal and external customers
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, multi-functional environment while maintaining accuracy and achieving business metrics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in order to ensure both customer expectations and business goals are met
- Collaborative team player who can also perform independently with minimal supervision
- Flexible and willing to adapt to changing business demands
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products including Excel, Word, Outlook; experience with Snap-on ERP (e.g. LN) system preferred
Snap-on is a drug free work environment and welcomes all qualified candidates to apply.
Local candidates are strongly encouraged to apply since we are not offering relocation assistance at this time. Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
This job has expired.