Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Proposal Coordinator responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
QualificationsThe ideal candidate would possess:
- Own and drive responses to RFIs and RFPs while adhering to the proposals process and meeting key metrics like turnaround time.
- Act as a liaison with business development, subject matter experts, operations, and pricing to generate accurately scoped and priced proposals
- Communicate the advantages of Eurofins BPT's experience, capabilities, quality, and service to position BPT as the leading choice in the response. Answer all RFI/RFP questions accurately and completely. The professional quality and completeness of the response will be superior to that of all respondents.
- Maintain and continually improve the Eurofins BPT proposal database, developing and effectively organizing information for response to commonly asked questions.
- Manage all BPT-US Volume Based Discount (VBD) agreements by reviewing customer spend and adjusting discounts when appropriate.
- Execute special projects designed to ensure the continuous improvement of the proposal team.
- Able to drive the proposals and VBD process with full autonomy over the activity with occasional support as it is needed.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Experience creating formal RFI/RFP responses.
- Experience selling for a service company in the bio/pharmaceutical sector - CDMO, CRO, or CTO. Practical lab experience with a biotech/pharma company would be a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in sciences or M.B.A. in marketing/business orequivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays