BGIS is currently seeking a Purchasing Administrator to join our team, this position is Remote, US.
BGIS is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, including facilities management, project management, energy & sustainability services, strategic workplace consulting, real estate services and capital planning. Its range of solutions, supported by efficient systems, processes, and people, enables it to create and optimize places that work for its clients. The team is dedicated to inspiring better business performance and helping clients focus on their core businesses.
The Purchasing Administrator is responsible for acting as a liaison between the buying team and vendors. The Purchasing Administrator demonstrates BGIS values in communications with clients and team members.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Purchase Order Admin
Project Coordination Support
- The primary focus will be to track funding on individual purchase orders as well as working and communicating with program managers on available funding and purchase order extensions
- Help maintain Purchase Order and project fund tracking
- Work cohesively with the project management and finance team on funding issues and PO extensions
- Work closely with accounts payable team to ensure prompt issue resolution
- Vendor facing contact for purchase order funding
- Documents and resolves subcontractor and vendor billing issues.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Communicates with Project Managers and Superintendents to resolve issues with paperwork, invoices, receipts, etc.
- Manages and assist with project planning and schedules.
- Contribute to the completion of other key initiatives as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Prior work experience as a buyer, PO administration and/or AP/AR clerk
- Business or Accounting degree or diploma preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience with Oracle EBS and Oracle Cloud preferred
- Able to work well with all levels of internal personnel and personalities and external customers.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions, absent undue hardship.
- Current valid driver's license and ability to provide personal transportation for meetings and job visits away from the office with reimbursement.
Our company culture includes a robust mix of sound business practices and employee initiatives that promote personal and professional development, work/life balance, health and wellness and community involvement.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or Veteran or military status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law in the relevant jurisdiction. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training.
BGIS is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within BGIS who the source of our strength has always been. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
This job has expired.