Linde Gas & Equipment, Inc. is seeking a Purchasing Buyer/Planner to join our team located in Chandler, AZ. The Cylinder Processor - Warehouse Associate will be responsible for filling, labeling & preparing low pressure packaged gas cylinders and the Cylinder Processor - Warehouse Associate will also operate and maintain the cryogenic liquid filling system. The Cylinder Processor - Warehouse Associate role at Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. is physically demanding and requires attention to detail and a strong commitment to safety.
Responsibilities ( 1st shift )
- Review demand from re-order report daily and issue PO Requisitions to assigned suppliers
- Manage PO creations for Drop Ship suppliers ensuring Oracle ERP system is updated
- Manage all new product introductions and transitions (establishing Planning parameters for assigned suppliers)
- Effectively communicate with Suppliers on open PO's, Lead times, Confirmations and expedites
- Coordinate planning factor changes within Oracle with site managers
- Coordinate the return of excess and obsolete inventory from remote sites
- Communicate price changes and part obsolescence to sales force
- Review and update planning factors in Oracle
- Assist in training and educating site managers on planning factor analysis and inventory management concepts
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Logistics management or related discipline is preferred
- Oracle ERP experience desired
- Effective Communication including written and verbal
- Must demonstrate effective skills with Microsoft Excel and ability to manage large worksheets
- Candidate must be able to multi-task and be able to manage interruptions and manage daily tasks
- Good analytical skills
- Quick and effective decision making
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lindeus.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
This job has expired.