Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures (as of March 2019) are approx. 3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff.
QualificationsThe Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Scan and link data in LIMS for different pharmaceutical groups
- Assemble pharmaceutical data packages in accordance with departmental procedures and client requirements
- Use departmental databases to track data packages
- Pick up, deliver, photocopy/scan, file raw data,andreports
- Monitor and order supplies
- Strong scientific, computer, documentation, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- At least two years administrative experience with good computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least one-year administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM,with overtime as needed.Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Lancaster PA are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays