The Enterprise Products team is seeking an experienced, insightful and forward-thinking Quality Assurance Engineering Manager to build out a new team focused on enhancing automation coverage and effectiveness across our portfolio of products. In this role, your primary responsibility will be to develop, facilitate and oversee sound quality assurance processes in support of the Enterprise Products organization. This is a leadership role within Enterprise Products and the ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a QA engineer, partnering with and influencing executives, managing complex programs, strategic and tactical execution of operational processes, a good understanding of project management in critical environments, and strong working knowledge of an Enterprise Engineering organization.
QA Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
- Build and manage QA team, including hiring, coaching, and mentoring team members
- Building on existing and creating new automation strategies to enable and drive Engineering teams across Facebook to build automation at scale
- Build product expertise to identify and close gaps in automation test coverage in our products
- Establish team metrics for measurement of quality and operational excellence and a consistent, regular process for assessment and improvements
- Lead the improvement and implementation of best practices, methodologies, and tooling to meet quality coverage needs for products
- Be the advocate for testability, drive best engineering practices and defect prevention
- Understand the ins and outs of our product and identify gaps in automated test coverage
- Grow a highly effective QA team
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent and/or related work experience
- 5+ years of people management experience
- 10+ years of relevant QA/testing automation experience
- Experience setting the technical vision for developing test automation and continuous integration
- Experience and conviction around measures to quantify software quality
- Experience in creating and implementing test automation strategies, automated testing methodologies, and approaches, tools, techniques (unit, functional, integration), executing automated test suites, and debugging test failures
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
This job has expired.