Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Preparation and development of Construction Work Plans. Review and implementation of quality assurance programs under the supervision of the Quality Manager. Material coordination (delivery, reception and material certifications). Initiate and track Non-Conformance Reports to completion. Continuous review of QC testing and hold point activities. Perform field training for greater understanding of Quality Control. Monitor and track the construction inspections through the daily inspection reports. Site contact in any quality matter for the construction team. Quality representation at toolbox meetings and construction workshops. Off-site quality inspections at the manufacturer's yard/shop. Key contact to coordinate QC and Verification activities. Preparatory Phase Meeting set up and documentation for major construction activities. Competencies
- At least 2 years of experience in the construction field (heavy civil)
- Experience in meeting MTA/LIRR's Standards and Specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must possess ability to write reports and procedure manuals
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.