QC Manager will report directly to JFW's Corporate QA/QC Director and will be responsible for implementation and management of project Quality Management Plans. The QC Manager will work closely with the Project Team to determine needs/requirements for the project and provide the necessary oversight to support the team, including Third Party inspectors and/or technicians and Subcontractor/Fabricator QC managers.
- Experience working on construction project either as QC, Engineer, Inspector, or Technician
- Asset to have additional qualifications such as NETTCP certifications, CWI certification, etc.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications, Bluebeam, Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to work as a team member
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills with team members, project owners, subcontractors, fabricators, and third-party agencies
- Familiarity with construction methods and use of Quality Management Plans
- Periodic QC Audits
- Develop, update, and control Project Quality Management Plan
- Daily interface/communication with Project Team with the ability to initiate, recommend, and/or provide solutions to quality issues/problems and then verify implementation of the solutions
- Coordinate with Independent Testing Companies to ensure test personnel are qualified, scheduled, and available as required
- Verify that tests are being performed, documented and maintained per contractual requirements
- Review of all test results for compliance with Project requirements
- Work with Project Team members to perform, report and document material receipt inspections
- Assist the Project Team to develop, submit, and verify non-conformance reports
- Perform field testing as required by the contract. This may require interfacing with subcontractors, vendors, and fabricators to develop test plans for submission and then coordinating the actual test procedures
- Track team's progress and provide reports for meetings
- Any other tasks required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This job has expired.