Job ID: 283400
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, has united the Carson®, Christy®, and Synertech® brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo .
The Quality Technician is responsible for inspecting and auditing raw materials, products and processes to ensure manufactured OES products meet quality standards and performance to customer specifications.
- Inspect, test and measures raw materials and finished product to ensure quality standards and customer specifications for dimensions, performance, and functional integrity
- Investigates and reports scrap product amounts and defect reasons to on-shift Supervisors, Process Technicians and Quality Manager in a timely manner
- Capable of using and reading different types of measuring equipment such as tape measure, calipers, gauge blocks, temp guns, Go no/go gauges, etc.
Uses Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel to collect and maintain accurate data and develops reports as required
- Audits and reviews production processes including instructions, procedures, forms, Bill of Materials
- Leads production teams in the identification and resolution of Quality and service issues, driving root cause identification efforts using (5 Whys, Fishbone, FMEAs)
- Performs structural load tests and analysis within established quality procedures and maintains a clean and safe work area in the test lab to ensure the accuracy of test data
Creates and issues quality, manufacturing and safety alerts and procedural documents to communicate production changes and standards to employees
- Provides guidance and training to machine operators on Quality standards and guidelines for finished products using good communication skills
- Ability to read and understand Engineering drawings
- Associate's Degree or technical college degree required
- At least 3 years of manufacturing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What CRH Americas Offers You
- This job involves the following physical demands: walking, standing, climbing, bending, stooping, stretching, using hands and fingers to hold, grasp, push, and lift items
- Lifting requirements are generally up to 40 pounds maximum
- Environmental conditions involve mostly outdoor production yard activities, performing inspections.
- Job responsibilities involve frequent exposure to oil and grease
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 13, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Technician, Chemical Engineer, Engineer, Maintenance, Testing, Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing
This job has expired.