Position at Attindas - US
Attindas Hygiene Partnersdesigns, manufactures, and markets absorbent hygiene products. The company sells adult incontinence and infant diapers, among other products, into the healthcare, retail, and direct-to-consumer channels under brands including Attends, Indas, and Comfees as well as a wide range of private label brands for retailers.
Attindas Hygiene Partners. Making it Personal.
We champion health, dignity and comfort.
To be a global leader in absorbent hygiene by meeting consumers' diverse needs through effective, affordable and widely available personal care solutions.
Caring, Agile, Innovative
Unique, Personal, Genuine
TheSeniorQuality Assurance Engineer is responsible for ensuring QA System compliance and capability through ownership, development, implementation, and continuous improvement of quality systems within the site. The Senior QA Engineer is responsible for the daily QA lab activities and staffing.
- Owner of the sites quality systems to ensure compliance to the corporate quality system, site procedures and ISO 13485.
- Corrective & Preventative Action System Owner
- QMS Training Lead for the site
- Electronic QMS System Key User for the site
- Investigation, Corrective & Preventative Action System Owner
- Provides updates and ongoing health checks of the processes.
- Supports plant goals by implementing systems to support continuous improvement.
- Leads/Supports All Internal and External Quality Audits.
- GMP Monthly Inspection (Coordination and Metrics)
- Enhancing Operations Quality Capability & Ownership through Training, Coaching and Supporting
- Provides site wide quality systems training, coaching and support.
- Serves as the backup to the QA manager as needed.
- Lead continuous improvement activities including transferring from a heavy product testing to online capability controls.
- Work across other sites to standardized best in class approaches / processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- 5-7 years of experience implementing and managing quality systems.
- Experience developing and implementing site quality systems compliant with corporate requirements.
- Work effectively with teams and individuals.
- Strong IT skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and related MS Office applications.
- 1-3 Years Management and/or Supervisory Experience
- Prior experience in a regulated manufacturing environment (Medical, Pharma or Food)
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (excel, word).
- Experience developing and implementing quality systems.
- Green Belt Six Sigma Training.
Attindas is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English|Spanish