Regeneron's Protein Biochemistry group, located in Tarrytown NY is seeking R&D Specialist. In this role, you will be driving a variety biochemical and biophysical assays to characterize protein biologics to support late-stage development and commercialization efforts for our company. This role is for you if you are hardworking, efficient, flexible, and able to perform key responsibilities in a fast-paced, team environment.
A Typical Day in the Role Might Look Like:
This Role Might Be For You If:
- Conducts biochemical and biophysical characterization experiments on therapeutic protein candidates for late-stage development and regulatory submissions.
- Provide input on experimental design and suggest modifications in protocols or methods to meet the needs of a particular program or molecule.
- Will take on additional responsibilities in advanced method development to support efforts to enrich and characterize size/charge variants, protein-ligand complexes, and high concentration protein solutions of therapeutic protein drug candidates.
- Documents experiments, results and findings in electronic laboratory notebook; presents work at group and department meetings; contributes to drafting of protocols, method development reports, regulatory submission sections, and peer-reviewed articles for publication.
- Maintain instruments, troubleshoot instrumental/experimental problems, and order/maintain supplies.
- You have initiative and drive to complete meaningful tasks and learn new technologies.
- You can work both independently and within a team environment on projects simultaneously
- You contribute to lab equipment maintenance and safety to help create a safe, effective and efficient working environment.
- You possess strong organizational, communication, analytical, computer, and technical writing skills.
This role requires a BS/MS in Biochemistry/Biophysics, or related field plus 5yrs+ experience (BS) or 2+ years of proven experience (MS). Technical proficiency in automated FPLC and/or HPLC (SEC, IEX, affinity), electrophoresis (native and/or SDS-PAGE, western blots), spectroscopy and light scattering. Experience in biophysical methods (AUC, TEM and/or capillary electrophesis) is highly desirable. Experience in or exposure to AAV development a plus. A fundamental understanding of protein structure/function, protein-protein interaction and general biochemistry preferred. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working in the biopharmaceutical industry. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
This job has expired.