What you'll do...
- Monitors sales and project budgets; assessing the economic and customer experience impacts of project decisions; evaluating tradeoffs; creating a sustainable, efficient, and cost-effective schedule for the execution of project deliverables; coordinating with internal and external teams to ensure plan schedules and adjustments to schedules are communicated and impacts are clearly explained; and managing vendor relationships to ensure the timely, cost-effective sourcing, delivery, and installation of materials for projects.
- Owns and has accountability for multiple Realty execution projects; managing Store Project Leads to ensure scope of work is completed; organizing project timelines and deliverables; facilitating meetings involving stakeholder teams to analyze, plan, and implement project initiatives; taking corrective action as necessary to drive project results; communicating project plans and deliverables to key stakeholders, directing associates and vendors on processes and procedures and the review of new modular plans; planning merchandise placement based on modular requirements; advising on the assignment of additional staff to assist in ensuring company and facility goals are met; and ensuring merchandise is in-stock and displayed in a timely, accurate, and safe manner, equipment and fixtures are correctly installed, and operational, merchandising, and personnel guidelines are implemented.
- Leads the implementation of project plans by identifying plan requirements; collaborating and communicating with other stakeholders about project obstacles, timelines, and alignment with corporate strategies; directing associates in the execution of project plans; ensuring all project requirements are met; collaborating with facility management to establish phasing plans that minimize the impact to operations; maintaining, communicating, and adjusting timelines and working with contractors to ensure project milestone are met; verifying fixture procurement and deliveries from the Regional Real Estate Warehouse (RREW are synchronized with project schedules; collaborating with cross-functional teams (for example, engineers, architects, design managers) to provide feedback and identify and implement design changes; and monitoring and ensuring the resolution of outstanding construction issues and work to be corrected or completed (for example, observations, warranty issues).
- Demonstrates and applies up-to-date expertise to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Directs associates, including-third party supervisors, on process and procedures for project execution (for example, reviewing phasing plans, planning merchandise placement based on modular requirements, advising on resources needed to assist to ensure project and facility goals are met).
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to associates on proper customer service and techniques within Walmart guidelines and standards; reviewing and communicating customer satisfaction data throughout the project to ensure goals are met.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open-Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Please remember to attach your resume when you apply. Minimum Qualifications...
- Travels domestically to and from multiple facilities or worksites requiring consecutive overnight stays.
- Associate should be prepared for frequent travel throughout the US as the business needs.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in business or related field and 2 years' experience in project management, space management, store design, operations, data analysis, or relevant area OR 4 years' experience in project management, space management, store design, operations, data analysis, or related area. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Leading a cross-functional team
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification Primary Location...
406 S WALTON BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-5705, United States of America
This job has expired.