Department: Human Resources Talent Acquisition
Team: Campus Programs
We are looking for a process driven leader with previous experience managing a high volume Graduate Nurse recruitment team. Reporting directly to the Talent Acquisition Director, this position will oversee campus program recruitment activity for Baylor Scott & White Health Central and North Texas Medical Centers.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for the planning, organizing, and managing the Human Resources Staff Recruitment team and will champion the talent acquisition process to ensure a steady flow of high quality candidates to support our mission and business goals and ensure that the team is hiring the best possible talent. The Talent Acquisition Manager is also responsible for all supervisory activities related to staffing, work assignments, performance management, orientation, professional development of recruitment staff and hiring/termination decisions.
In addition, the Talent Acquisition Manager performs the following:
- Ensures that staff recruitment services are provided in compliance with established System policies, procedures, and practices.
- Provides oversight of applicant tracking system specific to staff positions and establishes specific key performance indicators and metrics/reporting.
- Coordinates with the respective business leadership/management, supports and establishes recruitment plans and manages efficiency of interview and selection processes based on best practices.
- Develops, implements, and tracks recruitment strategies designed to increase visibility and produce top performance candidates.
- Sources candidates for hard-to-fill positions and works with organization management to clarify recruitment needs and promote effective interviewing processes.
- Fosters and promotes a business climate that reduces obstacles and promotes opportunities for recruiters to formulate and implement their own initiatives to improve personal and departmental performance.
The ideal candidate for the Talent Acquisition manager role, will have the following skills and expertise:
- Experience in a Human Resources department, to include recruiting and employment management, Healthcare recruitment experience preferred
- Experience in full lifecycle recruiting which includes regulatory requirements, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing candidates, knowledge of employment regulations, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Able to travel, work with leadership and provide consultation to meet strategic objectives
- Able to develop and lead teams, and drive team engagement
- Able to manage and resolve complex customer situations while creating and maintaining a team culture that has a high level of responsiveness to its customers
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills, analytical and problem solving skills, and project management and implementation skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of HRIS/ATS systems (i.e. PeopleSoft and Taleo)