At Holman, we exist to provide rewarding careers and better lives for employees and their families. We hire, train, empower, and reward exceptional people. Our journey is guided by our desire to get it right every time and the acknowledgement that we have an opportunity to be better. To be better, we have to do better, and to do better we must know better. That's why we are listening, open to learning new things - about ourselves and each other. We will never stop striving for improved diversity, equity, and inclusion because we are successful together when we feel trusted and supported. It's The Holman Way.
At Holman, your total compensation goes beyond your paycheck. To position you for success and provide a rewarding career and better life for you and your family, Holman is proud to offer you the benefits you deserve; including protection against illness, disability, loss of work, or preparation for retirement. Below is a brief overview of these programs (programs may vary by country or worker type):
What will you do?
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
What are we looking for?
- Identifies and qualifies new prospects for potential sales that involve upfit; supports qualified prospects through the bid process
- Concentration on prospects with upfit needs and clients new to upfit/truck ordering
- Site visit support pre-RFP and during implementation
- Research and Support opportunities for Auto Truck
- Proficient in Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Life Cycle Analysis
- Identifies opportunities to meet customer needs by selling additional products and services to existing customers
- Maintains post-sale relationship management & vehicle specification knowledge
- Maintains thorough knowledge of company products and services at all times
- Uses internal resources to assist with the sales process including but not limited to Upfit Design Analyst and Upfit Design Engineer
- Completes site visits to assess client vehicle needs for new and existing customers
- Collaborates with Auto Truck and ARI - Supply Chain leadership and employees to identify and drive change.
- Attend Industry Events representing Holman Business Services
- Grow and maintain relationships with Chassis and Equipment manufacturers
- Fluent knowledge of top Equipment OEM and Up-fitter capabilities
- Support top revenue generating accounts in region/territory
- Manage site visits as required; Primary lead on pilot reviews as needed or required
- Annual specification review
- Includes OEM and vehicle design selection
- Review Ship-thru/Drop-ship opportunity and efficiency
- Assist in replacement analysis
- Review timing of order placement and strategies to deliver units on time
- Offer delivery timing based on Auto Truck production schedules
- Exceed client delivery expectations
- Potential for additional discounts during off-peak months
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Minimum of 3 years in any Holman business line
- Knowledge of OEM specification development for chassis and body development.
- Expert knowledge of chassis and upfit configurations and limitations as related to accurately engineering a final product
- Broad knowledge of all Holman companies and competencies
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and initiatives to effectively plan customer support
- Adapts plans and priorities to address customer and operational needs
- Strong project management skills preferred
- Ability to turn abstract customer challenges into concrete vehicle designs and project deliverables
- Ability to work flexible hours and support extensive travel
Holman is a global automotive leader that serves both commercial and consumer clients The Holman Way by always doing the right thing for our people, our customers, and the community since 1924. The Holman story began nearly a century ago as a single Ford dealership in New Jersey. Today, Holman, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is one of the largest family-owned automotive service organizations in North America with more than 6,500 employees across North America, the UK, and Germany.Holman delivers a unique range of automotive-centric services including industry-leading fleet management and leasing; vehicle fabrication and upfitting; component manufacturing and productivity solutions; powertrain distribution and logistics services; commercial and personal insurance and risk management; and retail automotive sales as one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the United States. Guided by its deeply rooted core values and principles, Holman is continuously Driving What's Right.
- High sales aptitude
- Customer service skills must be at high level to establish relationships with prospects and customers fulfilling their requirements.
- Ability to build, create and sustain relationships and interact at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required (both verbally and written).
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with a remote team.
- Proven ability to act with sound integrity, tact, and discretion
Holman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job has expired.