At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
Our business is evolving and so is our team! We have a great opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to join our can-do and driven field-based sales team. We offer a flexible, autonomous and inclusive working environment! If you are looking for opportunities to bring your best and grow in your own way then get in touch as we would love to get to know you.
The successful candidate will develop and expand sales in the Metro New York and Philadelphia areas. The focus will be on the following activities to drive incremental growth and profit in Saputo USA Cheese/Dairy product categories.
How you will make contributions that matter...
- Manage sales and profit per the budget in assigned territory.
- Plan and execute all sales & marketing strategies and tactics as directed.
- Develop and present fact-based selling presentations.
- Establish and attain assigned sales and merchandising objectives on all brands consistent with priorities and objectives.
- Maintain trade promotional spending.
- Develop business plans to drive profitable volume while building permanent distribution on key designated products. Focused on building business with 88 independent distributors and retail accounts. Utilizing our one Saputo network. Northern New Jersey Distribution Warehouse provides great ability to reach our customers.
- Provide timely notice of market key events; launch key new items while providing comprehensive competitive activity to our corporate office.
- work closely with customer service, supply chain, category management and demand team associates.
You are best suited for the role if you...
- have values that align with the Saputo culture.
- have a Bachelor's degree (Business or related field preferred).
- have 2 or more years of direct sales experience in consumer products (retail grocery), with exposure to wholesaler/distributor sales models, and perishables experience.
- have proven knowledge of sales, trade and marketing concepts and methods.
- have a strong base in development and maintenance of customer relations and promotions management.
- are capable of effectively interpreting and using multiple information sources to develop strategy and tactics.
- have prior experience with establishing and maintaining strong internal and external working relationships.
- have experience in trade spending management; proven fiscal responsibility
- have working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and possess the ability to develop sales presentations with minimal outside help.
We support and care for our employees by providing them with...
- Development opportunities that enhance their career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help them care for their families
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.