Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR â‚ 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years
Basic Function and Scope of Responsibility:
Transplant Genomics Inc. ("TGI") is a molecular diagnostics company committed to improving organ transplant outcomes with non-invasive serial monitoring guided by genomics. TGI's highly anticipated TruGraf blood gene expression test iscapable of reliably ruling out "silent" subclinical kidney rejection in kidney transplant patients with stable kidney function.
Transplant Genomics, Inc. is searching for a Regional Transplant Manager (Sales Representative). The candidate must live within in the Greater MidWest Area.
Essential Job Duties:
- Achieve 100% of sales quotas for assigned territory
- Analyze information and data to be used in the development of a territory plan to achieve financial objectives --maximizing call schedules, targeting, and appropriate company and test positioning
- Travel locally and overnight, visiting existing and prospective clients and effectively covering the geographical territory as assigned
- Organize, prioritize and perform sales activities which must adhere to business needs and objectives set annually by Sales Management and will include territory routing, call activity and pre-call planning goals.
- Collaborate with sales representatives and leaders within the larger Eurofins U.S. Clinical Diagnostics market on strategic cross-selling initiatives
- Develop and implement a territory and strategic sales plan involving multiple stakeholders in the growth of the TGI Eurofins' TruGraf blood test.
- Maintain and grow the base revenue stream and ensure client satisfaction through consistent and ongoing client contact
- Call on prospective clients to create demand, communicate medical, clinical and patient outcome benefits, deliver product information and prepare quotes and proposals within company guidelines
- Promptly and efficiently move a client through the sales process from cold call to close and follow-through
- Effectively prepare and deliver formal sales presentations to clients
- Follow through after the close to ensure solid TruGraf adoption and maximize test volume, and to ensure timely payment from accounts
- Conduct client business reviews throughout the year to retain and grow client business
- Perform routine weekly & monthly administrative duties by established due dates
- Enter call notes into Salesforce.com asap but no later than Monday of the following week the call was made
- Assist marketing dept. with research opportunities, data collection, customer reviews and promotion development
- Update sales opportunities indicating close date, staging, products/revenue for weekly department meeting
- Submit expense reports within 30 days of being incurred
- Complete assigned departmental and corporate trainings
QualificationsEssential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Develop and maintain an effective/professional working relationship with external customers and internal colleagues to provide the best service possible
- Represent department and organization professionally and favorably and in accordance with established Company standards and associate attributes at all times
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree in the sciences or business administration
- At least 5 years of direct sales experience required
- Sales experience in transplant diagnostics, laboratory services or medical sales is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Customer service focused and professional attitude
- Ability to solve problems, prioritize and multi-task
- Goal oriented, with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to interact effectively and work efficiently with people at all levels in an organization
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Keenly attentive to detail
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- High level of proficiency with PC based software programs, specifically Microsoft Excel, SF.com, iPad and associated apps
- Physical dexterity sufficient to use hands, arms, and shoulders repetitively to operate a keyboard and other office equipment, use a telephone, access file cabinets and other items stored at various levels, including overhead
- Ability to speak and hear well enough to communicate clearly and understandably with sufficient volume to ensure an accurate exchange of information in normal conversational distance, over the telephone, and in a group setting
- Ability to continuously operate a personal computer for extended periods of time (4 or more hours)
- Mental acuity sufficient to collect and interpret data, evaluate, reason, define problems, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, make valid judgments and decisions
The essential physical and mental requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Additional InformationWe Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- STD & LTD, Company paid life insurance
- Dependent Care & Flexible Spending
- Voluntary Insurances available
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).
Eurofins offers international opportunities to strong performers.
This job has expired.