T2 has 30 private rooms within the newly built, state of the art T building. T2 specializes in care for the neuroscience patient population including strokes, TIAs, craniotomies, carotid endarterectomies, and other neurological diseases. T2 is also the epilepsy monitoring unit of the hospital, focusing on caring for those with newly diagnosed seizures and ongoing seizure management. The T2 neuroscience team utilizes a collaborative, interprofessional approach to patient care; are highly engaged in creating a positive patient and employee experience; exceedingly qualified to meet the needs of complex patients; strive to deliver the highest quality patient and family centered care.
Why Reading Hospital?
- 2022 America's 50 Best Hospitals Award
- Recipient of Excellence Award: Stroke Care, Neurosciences, Pulmonary Care, and Critical Care
- Magnet Status
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- Ranked Among Top Ten Hospitals in Pennsylvania
- 5-Star Rating for Overall Hospital Quality
- Vizient Graduate Nurse Residency Program for all new RN grads
- Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certification (Advanced Primary Stroke Center)
- America's 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care™ (2013-2017)
- Neurosciences Excellence Award™ (2014-2017)
- Stroke Care Excellence Award™ (2007-2017)
- Top 5% in the Nation for Neurosciences (2015-2017)
- Top 5% in the Nation for Treatment of Stroke (2007-2017)
- Top 10% in the Nation for Neurosciences (2014-2017)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Stroke (2006-2017)
Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
Reading Hospital Nursing Video Responsibilities
Qualifications Education Requirements
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Certification and Licensure
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
This job has expired.
- PA Registered Nurse Temporary Practice Permit or Registered Nurse License