The Small-Market telephonic Relationship Manager's position exists to protect and grow the gNS revenue within your set of accounts.
The goal of this position is to secure the revenue stream by building a consultative relationship with our customers and to quickly understand their business requirements. Therefore, the candidate must able be to manage their account base using the CURE process, which is the gNS framework for customer engagement and interaction. Along with being able to strategically work with their BDM partner for new opportunities and others to deploy the right resources (e.g., Manager, Marketing, etc.), to spearhead the penetration of Nexis solutions throughout existing the organization.
Develop ways to meet and/or exceed yearly Net POS. Exceed weekly activity objectives to support the growth in the assignment. Develop strategic account plans for all customers in your assigned territory to promote grow by reducing cancels and adding new solutions. Be able to identify sales retention and penetration strategies aimed at positioning Nexis as the superior source in meeting the potential buyers information needs to maximize revenue opportunities, using business analysis tools to identify and track revenue trends, recognize sales opportunities, target specific sales activities, and analyze competitive threats, managing and strategically deploying all resources necessary to secure the business, (i.e. technical and product support, marketing, pricing, etc.), developing key contacts and business relationships with influential individuals and high level decision makers.
Sell the value of Nexis to corporate professionals within an assigned territory by articulating how our solutions meet their information needs. This will be accomplished through secure first appointments, advancing appointments, closing appointments, consulting sessions and group presentations.
Develop an in depth understanding of all LexisNexis business information solutions products and competitive products to articulate the benefits and advantages of LexisNexis products, and handle customer concerns or objections. Utilize all required processes, tools and systems including Salesforce. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
2. 3 years proven B2B sales experience, preferably with complex products or solutions.
3. Solid strategic account planning and penetration skills.
4. In depth industry knowledge and the ability to quickly develop an in depth understanding of LN products and services.
5. Experience working as part of a team in a highly complex matrixed corporate environment.
6. Understanding and expertise in computer hardware and software including Windows XP, Salesforce, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and the Internet.
7. Documented history of sales overachievement
10. Strong time management, organizational and forecasting skills
11. Strong business acumen to understand the impact of your decisions on the territory performance as measured by revenue, profit and customer measures.
12. Executive presence to convince customers to purchase LN products and services.
13. Ability to lift or carry laptop and collateral sales materials of approximately 25 pounds.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.