This person will serve as the internal advocate for the client; keeping the advisory group and their clients happy while interacting with all internal departments. The Relationship Manager has a committed focus on customer experience and process improvements. The Relationship Manager must have a positive and unwavering mind-set to achieve professional goals within specific time frames. This role offers individuals with strong business and relationship management acumen an opportunity to experience professional growth while handling our most important client relationships.
- Optimize every customer contact to assess additional customer needs and uncover additional sales opportunities
- Prepare client correspondence per established communication plan
- Communicate regularly with clients and provide full customer service, both proactively and on demand
- Actively manages the relationship with the client according to Service Delivery Excellence guidelines
- Partners with the Implementation team to onboard all new customers
- Conducts, coordinates and schedules Quarterly Business Reviews
- Collaborates with the product team to further develop knowledge on particular solutions to enhance the client's experience with LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
- Delivers a stellar customer experience by meeting and exceeding customer expectations through effective relationship management, ensuring that customer needs are being met, and fully representing all LexisNexis Risk Solutions products
- Identify cross sell opportunities within your portfolio and engage the appropriate sale representative as needed.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred or 5 years business experience preferably one in the information technology industry
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships based on value-add service. Strong interpersonal, facilitation, listening and relationship building skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in particular ability to develop and conduct effective presentations via the telephone and face to face with high level clients
- Must display ability to work with systems, prior experience in accessing customer service profiles, and databases a must
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use active listening skills to understand client needs
- Well defined time management and organizational skills operates with a structured approach and methodology to deliver results
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity/inquisitive nature with proven research skills shown to be effective in obtaining information
- Technology knowledge preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently
- Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to issues
- Strong PC skills
- Candidate must have performed well in previous service or sales-related functions, requiring direct customer contact and demonstrating customer advocacy competencies.
- Must enjoy a fast-paced environment, with targeted individual, team goals and objectives.
- Candidate must possess a positive attitude, and winning spirit.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.