What you'll do...
- Provides customer service by acknowledging the customer, identifying customer needs, assisting with purchasing decisions, locating merchandise, resolving customer issues and concerns, and promoting products and services, while maintaining a safe shopping environment.
- Assists in remodeling facilities by dismantling fixtures and displays, stocking merchandise, setting up product displays; performing and updating fixture signing; assisting with store systems (for example, Point of Sale (POS)); and cleaning departments in areas that have been remodeled.
- Working with offsite fixture warehouse associates by processing fixtures (for example, shelving displays, gondolas); and processing fixture returns (for example, incorrect shipments, reusable fixtures).
- Partners with store operations associates by ensuring compliance with operations processes (for example, Top Stock; Customer Availability Program (CAP), Aisle Location); educating store associates on the remodel processes (explaining the phasing plans and project status); and providing service to store customers as part of the normal work routine.
- Executes remodeling workflows by delegating remodel tasks (for example, working modular); providing timelines and expectations; following up on timelines and expectations; and ensuring the final outcome of assigned tasks to meet project expectations.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open-Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
Why You'll Love This Role:
- Owning Project Assignments : Encourage collaboration with peers and store associates. Own fixture processing and returns. Communicate identified challenges and resolution ideas to SPC.
- Customer Focused : Provide customer assistance with purchases, locating merchandise, and resolving concerns.
- 10% Walmart discount after first 90 days
- Paid Time Off that accrues starting after first 90 days
- Full benefits available after first 90 days
- 401k with company match (starting after 1 year anniversary)
- Eligible to participate in the Associate Stock Purchase Plan Life Insurance
- FREE College through Live Better University
- Eligible for Annual bonus
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work overnights
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Associates will be required to attend and successfully complete all job-required trainings and assessments (for example, Academy trainings, Open Door trainings, etc.).
All associates in role January 1, 2021 or after will need to sign an updated JD including the above language (but will not be impacted) Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Commercial remodeling Primary Location...
710 DENNERY ROAD, SAN DIEGO, CA 92154-8400, United States of America