Our MV Vision
We will deliver the best Customer Experience with Industry-leading Safety, Reliability, and Innovation.
The MV Promise
We will always place the safety and security of our passengers, our employees and our communities above all else. We will work collaboratively within our workplace, our business partnerships, and our community to improve the quality of life. We will strive to pursue new ideas that will bring value to our customers.
What we Offer:
More about this Opportunity:
- Set schedules majority of shifts are 32 - 40 hours/week with other opportunities available
- Medical, dental, vision benefits, and life & accident insurance for full time employees (over 35 hrs.)
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to earn additional income through incentives
- Planned Time Off Pay for FT
- Team Members have FREE access to personal and professional support through the Employee Assistance Program
- We lead by example to ensure our fantastic team members and supervisors embrace and live the MV Vision/Promise.
What you will be doing:Reservationist:
- Remote Work from Home position that will include Virtual Training from your home. Only need to report to the office once per month for system updates.
- We are hiring in the following states:
- Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, and West Virginia
- We are looking for experienced and confident phone agents who are adept in customer service.
- Do you have great computer skills? Do you thrive on multi-tasking? Do you love helping others?
- If so, we are searching for you! Our elite client demands the best! Come join our team where excellence and high performance are recognized!
- We offer fantastic earning potential and opportunities for career growth.
Technical and System Requirements:
- Answer passenger calls within the designated response time collecting all necessary paratransit trip information and completing trip bookings for the permissible time period and service area for the Washington, DC Metro area.
- Provide information to current customers on passenger safety and guidelines for using the paratransit service effectively and answer questions related to booking their trips.
- Complete data entry of passenger details for specific trip requests, negotiate requested times and provide fare information.
- Provide follow-up calls to passengers as required by the service needs.
- Process and communicate passenger advance cancellations in a timely manner.
- Maintain a safe work area and a focus on safety to reduce the opportunity for injury to self or other employees.
- Communicate effectively with operations staff via the use of Teams chats and email.
This opportunity REQUIRES that you have the following equipment in order to perform the job:
- High-speed Internet via wired ethernet connection, no WIFI, Satellite or Hot spot
- Upload speed of 3 Mbps; Download speed of 16 Mbps
- The Internet service provider (ISP) must be highly stable with 1% or less packet loss
- Latency under 100ms
- USB headset with noise-canceling microphone (Jabra, Plantronics, or Logitech recommended) 3.5 mm headsets and gaming style headsets are not approved
- Must have available cell phone or tablet required for Multifactor authentication
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience utilizing Trapeze software, preferred
- Minimum one-year previous call center or prior work at home experience required
- Ability to attend paid virtual classroom training program, with no missed time
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task in several computer applications at once while holding a conversation with a customer
- Strong research/problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible & accommodate change
- Strong ability to communicate articulately and succinctly both verbally and in writing, along with Excellent listening skills
- High energy
- Passion to meet or exceed performance goals and serve customers
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.