With a Passion for Life, Getinge is a global market leader in healthcare and life science. Getinge is searching for a high-performance Program Manager that will be at the forefront of product development and commercialization. In this role, you will be the leader and champion of bringing cutting-edge medical devices from concept to launch, while saving thousands of lives in the process. Join us on the journey to become the world's most desirable medtech company.
The Program Manager will be responsible for the overall leadership and management of a global medical device development project including but not limited to:
- Lead diverse cross-functional global teams in managing and executing projects in support of Class II medical devices
- Monitor and maintain awareness of new and current product regulations and standards
- Develop and release all project-related deliverables, including project plan, schedule and report
- Manage projects within standardized methods and project/program models, including Waterfall and Agile
- Lead and support execution of technical and/or cross-functional project work
- Ensure the timely release of critical deliverables within the project
- Ensure all aspects of the projects are in compliance to internal procedures
- Understanding of group dynamics to influence team members
- Anticipate issues and mitigate risks in advance of their realization
- Develop and present monthly status reports
- Effective communication with project stakeholders, local management, and global management
- Demonstrate leadership when facing uncertainty
- Instill confidence through leadership and actions
- Understand group dynamics and use this knowledge to lead the project
- Identify, develop support, and promote new concepts and initiatives related to Project Management within the organization
- Be a mentor and sounding board to Project Leaders and Project Managers
- Represent the Engineering Program Management Office in local and global meetings/activities, as delegated by the Supervisor
- Manage special and/or confidential projects at the discretion of the Vice President, CTO or CEO
- Coordinate with multiple internal/external project teams to develop a complex Class II electro-mechanical medical device system with embedded software.
- Responsible for all phases of the projects, from Concept Development to Product Launch
- Develop project timelines, assemble required project teams, track the schedule and deliverables, and maintain effective communication throughout the project.
- Communicate project status at defined intervals and meanings, and escalate any concerns to the Supervisor and associated Management representatives.
- Ensures quality and on-time completion of all projects.
- BS in Engineering discipline (e.g., Systems, Biomedical, Electrical, Chemical or Software Engineering)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in medical device industry is preferred
- Minimum of 7 years in project/program manager role specific to product development, with a demonstrated track record of commercial success
- Experience in leading projects with multiple internal/external teams in global locations
- Domestic and/or International travel up to 10%
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job has expired.