Do you enjoy working by the water? We are looking for a Resort Lake Attendant to oversee and maintain cleanliness of the lake area, as well as the rental of recreational equipment for usage at the resort lake.
- Rent various recreational equipment including kayaks, water bikes, etc. to guests at the resort lake; collect money for rentals and maintain balance sheet.
- Monitor lake recreation items such as floating dock, slide and lake trampoline to ensure capacity is not exceeded.
- Ensure all posted lake rules are being adhered to.
- Ensure safety equipment is present and in working order' check first aid kit for needed supplies on a daily basis.
- Maintain lake area by raking beach on a daily basis, ensuring trash is picked up, and straightening lake chairs as needed.
- Ensure lake recreation equipment is clean and in working condition.
- Other duties as assigned.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- High School Education (some education required, diploma or GED preferred)
- Ability to endure seasonal temperatures; working conditions require constant outdoor work
- Flexibility to respond to resort needs during non-business hours
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet
At Sun Outdoors, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with an award-winning work environment and awesome perks!
- Seasonal Now & Later Bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Online access to view and update personal information, review paystubs, annual W2s, and more
- Participation in company-wide SunRewards program
- Team Member Perks & Benefits Program with hundreds of discounts on things like mobile phone service, travel, retail, and more
- Get paid daily with DailyPay
- Access to hundreds of online learning modules via Sun University
- Vacation RV site rent discounts at Sun Outdoors locations nationwide
Job Reference: 126918
ACCESSIBILITY ASSISTANCE If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to email@example.com. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job. California Team Member Privacy NoticeNearest Major Market:
Charlottesville Nearest Secondary Market:
Virginia Job Segment:
Fitness, Activities, Hospitality
This job has expired.