With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- 2020 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work®
- 2020Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence
- Top 101 2020 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2020 Healthiest 100 Workplace in America
- 2021 Top Workplaces USA
CBIZ Risk & Advisory Services offers leading edge assurance and consulting services to help organizations navigate the perils of controlling a business in turbulent times. As part of CBIZ, the nation's eighth largest financial services provider in the country, CBIZ Risk & Advisory Services provides risk, internal control, internal audit, anti-fraud, and IT audit services to leading businesses across North America.
Business risks abound in today's world. The rise of sophisticated data breaches coupled with the increased demands on organizational leaders make robust risk management policies essential. The Risk & Advisory Services practice of CBIZ, Inc. works with companies to address their unique risk factors to create efficiencies for their business and strengthen their infrastructure. The practice provides internal audit, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, cybersecurity and risk consulting services.Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
- As an IT Auditor, you will be a key member of the CBIZ Risk and Advisory Team.
- Given this client niche, heavy emphasis will be placed upon developing and executing annual IT audit plans and documenting and testing IT processes for Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
- You will evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Recognize any internal control weaknesses and lack of compliance with internal procedures and policies, which may result in inadequate, inefficient, or ineffective operations.
- Candidate will be responsible for preparation of audit reports for senior management that clearly and concisely communicate control issues, business impact, and management action plans.
- Review system backup disaster recovery and maintenance procedures and design/implement new and enhanced controls.
- Serve in consultative role for clients seeking third-party assessments of IT environment
- Supervise and review associates' work and provide constructive feedback
This job has expired.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-4 years of combined IT technical and audit experience
- Experience with Big 4 or publiclytraded organization's IT department is a plus
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley legislation and impact, COBIT and COSO
- Ability and background in performing audits (document process flows/narratives, assess design/operational effectiveness of internal controls over)
- Understanding of ERP systems, including general computer and application controls
- Awareness of IT Security helpful (network security, IT infrastructure, data security administration, database security)
- Ability to carry out fieldwork with limited supervision and manage client expectations on a day to day basis.
- Strong project management skills and ability to meet work-plan specifications and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organizations, both internally and externally
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- CISA preferred, or desire to obtain certification
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs