At Intuitive, we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints. Our mission is our guiding force; our culture is the DNA that makes us unique.
As a pioneer in robotic-assisted surgery (RAS), we have been expanding our innovations through technology to help make a difference in the world. For 25 years, human ingenuity has guided our journey to help solve some of healthcare’s complex challenges.
We believe a great idea can come from anywhere—inclusion and mutual respect are vital to our culture. We value character grounded in integrity, a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and diverse experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and strive to achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let’s help to advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Summary Statement: A RMA Technician II works under general direction, follows oral and/or written instructions, and performs repair and testing processes to produce tested electro-mechanical assemblies or associated sub-assemblies.
Essential duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs simple and complex repairs on mechanical RMA assemblies.
- Provides assistance with failure analysis of RMAs and properly documents findings.
- Performs some-what complex tasks in preparation for repair and testing. Is able to verify assembly documentation accuracy, read engineering drawings etc. Sets up and operates machines/equipment /fixtures needed to perform repair and testing processes.
- Follows all applicable work instructions to perform repair and testing processes.
- Provide detailed symptom descriptions for failures uncovered during functional test and calibration to assist in component-level troubleshooting.
- Communicates status of testing with supervisor and other departments as necessary.
- Conducts complex quality inspection of own or other’s work to insure workmanship standards are met.
- Properly completes manufacturing documentation and helps maintain its accuracy. Initiates material requests (MTs), reports quality issues (VRs, Process Log), and records transactions in SAP as needed to preserve traceability.
- Follows all corporate, safety and production procedures and regulations and maintains a clean and orderly workstation. Assures that his/her group adheres to the company standards and regulations.
- Maintains an excellent attendance record.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum Education and/or Experience: High school diploma and AA or equivalent; Minimum of AA or college degree preferred; one to three years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Training must be completed at a minimum per the following criteria:
- 1 of the following 2 assemblies: MTM, PSM,
- 1 of the following 2 assemblies: SUJ/Cart, ECM,
- 1 of the following 2 assemblies: HRSV, Gimbal
- Language Skills: Ability to read, write and understand English. Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees, supervisors, or engineers
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute averages, ratios, and percentages and to draw and interpret bar graphs and line graphs. Ability to determine the minimum, maximum and nominal value when provided with a specification and a tolerance.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions. Ability to deal with situations including up to several variables. Ability to report actual or potential quality issues. Ability to suggest and implement process improvements.
- Computer skills: Proficient in use of personal computers as part of daily work, including knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and Datasweep. Ability to use E-mail and the ACCS (Agile) system to retrieve and submit on-line documentation.
- Other skills and abilities: Ability to work varying shifts. Must have ability to complete training courses. Ability to work in a team environment. Ability to use clocks, timers, calipers, voltmeters, power supplies, rulers, and other test equipment as required.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Shift 1 - Day
Travel : No
Travel Requirements: No Shift: Shift 1 - Day
This job has expired.