Location:Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category:Nursing Support/Patient Care
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center is a teaching hospital trauma center, neonatal intensive care unit, and geriatrics center. In addition, it is home to the Johns Hopkins Burn Center, the only adult burns trauma in Maryland, containing about 420 beds.
The Burns ICU Principles reflect our core values and fundamentally influence our relationships. Our culture is built on respect, integrity, service, and caring. Our relationships are grounded in trust, collaboration, and open, honest communication.
As a Burn ICU RN, you will provide treatment to ICU patients with burn injuries that result from flames, chemicals, electricity, and scalds. You will also provide treatment to patients with complicated skin infections and other wounds. You will be part of the only adult burn center in Maryland.
- Current Maryland or Compact RN license
- CPR certification - AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted.
- Associate degree in nursing required, BSN preferred, BSN to be completed within four years
Benefits for you and your family:
- Previous RN experience preferred, but will consider New Grad
Our comprehensive benefits package is designed to help you balance work with life so you can focus on what matters most-your well-being and that of your loved ones. Some of our benefits include:
https://jhhsbenefits.com/To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/rn-i-surgical-icu-nursing-support-patient-care-us-md-baltimore-johns-hop-624774-db273/
- Dependent Child Tuition Assistance
- Educational Assistance Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Two retirement plans: Retirement Income Plan and 403(b) Savings Plan
- Affordable Healthcare options
- 7 paid holidays each year
- Paid Days Leave (PDL)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Clinical ladder
- On campus gym
- …and more
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
This job has expired.