RoofSnap, a division of EverCommerce, is looking for a Product UX Designer to join our growing team! We have big plans for multiple products and need your design eye, understanding of workflow, and advocacy for the customer's experience to move us forward. You will have broad influence and an opportunity to really make your mark, helping drive the growth of our business!
Our needs are broad, including user research, persona development, workflow optimization, and modern responsive design. If you enjoy having creative freedom as well as working hands-on with product development teams to design and deliver working product, then this could be a unique opportunity!
You have a passion for designing thoughtful experiences that enable users to enjoy tools to get their job done, not get in the way. You are curious to learn about how people do their jobs, and what is most important to them. You have experience in crafting product experiences from end-to-end, in designing interfaces, and in researching how those designs are received by users. You enjoy working across an organization with developers, product managers, customer support, and others.
As a Product Designer, you would be responsible for participating in critical aspects of our product development lifecycle.
- Understanding our users and their daily tasks, especially their pain points
- Generating journey maps or other artifacts to represent critical use cases and workflows
- Creating high fidelity mockups of elegant, usable, and consistent user interfaces
- Bringing a design aesthetic for visually pleasing interfaces that are approachable and clean
- Facilitating user research and usability testing, incorporating feedback to iterate quickly to a solid solution
- Contributing to the broader team defining core usability and visual design concepts that deliver a consistent experience to users across products
- Managing priorities and opportunities to maximize impact
- Participating in day-to-day product development as an extended team member, incorporating team feedback into your work and working hands-on with Product Owners to incorporate design assets into the product itself
If you can't check all these boxes but this sounds interesting, reach out!Us
We are 3 brands in one: improveit 360, MarketSharp, and RoofSnap. As EverCommerce brands we are a fast-growing cloud software SaaS product company with 1000s of customers nationwide. It is our mission to be the ubiquitous SaaS solution provider for home improvement pros. Our software helps home improvement businesses manage their full end to end business workflows from leads to appointment scheduling to closing deals and taking payments. We serve all sized businesses from budding "one truck" home improvement contractors to larger enterprise home remodelers.Product-centric Development Culture
You will be joining the Product Development organization - a group of cross-functional software engineers, analysts, and product managers all working together in a flat, Scrum-based organization.
We strive for high performance by continuously delivering product that matters, obsessing about customers, constantly learning and experimenting, and cultivating a culture of safety and cooperation.Where
We are currently 100% work-from-home due to the pandemic and will be looking towards a hybrid office/WFH model later in 2021.Our office is located in Columbus, OH. That said - for this role we are also open to full remote work in the long term!Desired Experience
Benefits And Perks
- Well versed in user experience, user interface design, and user research
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Product Designer
- Proven expertise solving complex problems with simple and engaging products across web, mobile, and desktop products
- Proven ability to produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and UI mock-ups
- BS/MS in design, human computer interaction, human factors, or equivalent experience
- Strong communications skills with a positive attitude
- Willing to travel occasionally to visit with users on-site
- Knowledge in the software-as-a-service (SaaS) domain is a plus
- Competitive salary with the opportunity to work remotely
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with match
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 10 holidays, and a day off to volunteer each year
- Dedicated professional development time weekly and through quarterly hackathons
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
This job has expired.