Job Function Summary:
The Critical Care Regional Sales Manager ensures that the assigned region meets and exceeds sales and profitability objectives. The position is responsible for formulating sales strategies for markets within the assigned geography and product line, in order to attain revenue goals set by the company. He/she manages a team of Territory and Account Managers to identify and evaluate market opportunities and sales potential, and to establish and achieve their annual sales objectives. The position negotiates contracts with external customers and keeps the company informed of market dynamics and competitive activity. The Regional Manager is responsible for the management and implementation of company policies. Ideal location of candidate will be Chicago or major metropolitan city in the Midwest Region.
- Develop and identify new work processes and the improved utilization of human and material resources within the assigned or related functions or groups.
- Investigate and solve problems that impact work processes and personnel within or across units or departments.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Create an entrepreneurial environment.
- Keep the organization's vision and values at the forefront of decision making and action. Develop and communicate a vision for the team and assigned product line.
- Demonstrate effective change leadership.
- Build strategic partnerships to further departmental and organizational objectives.
- Develop and execute organizational and operational policies that affect one or more groups by utilizing technical/professional knowledge and skills.
- Monitor compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. compliance with FDA, BSI, EEO regulations, etc.).
- Develop, monitor and appropriately adjust the annual budget for department(s).
- Develop, communicate, and build consensus for operating goals that are in alignment with the division. Provide leadership to assigned staff by communicating and providing guidance towards achieving the department's objectives.
- Create immediate to long-range plans to carry out objectives established by senior management.
- Recruit, coach and develop organizational talent.
- Forecast future departmental needs including human and material resources and capital expenditures
- Recommend or modify the structure of organizational units or a centralized functional activity subject to senior management approval.
Make decisions regarding work processes or operational plans and schedules in order to achieve the program objectives established by senior management.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years capital sales management experience in the medical device industry.
- Certification or experience relevant to Ventilation, Anesthesia, Monitoring products, or Respiratory Therapy/Nursing preferred.
- Demonstrate record of success and achievement in sales positions and especially in other market-leading Medtech capital device companies.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and have the ability to define the appropriate sales model to deliver results and anticipate critical issues.
- Strong operational experience with high emphasis on analytics and Field Sales management discipline that was developed by having leadership experience across a multiple range of product lines, ideally relevant to this position.
- Proven experience as a Field Sales leader with the charisma as well as leadership style that will motivate a Field Sales organization.
- Prior experience at installing organizational controls and systems necessary for measured, deliberate and effective execution.
- Experience in working in organizations that strive in changing priorities and have the ability to identify the steps that need to be taken in order to execute.
- Ensure compliance with governmental regulations and maintaining honesty, integrity and excellent work ethics.
- Able to enhance teamwork within the region and maintain a collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization.
- Track record of recruiting leading sales professionals across the industry, as well as a history of developing and retaining strong sales teams.
- Track record of success in identifying and implementing "Best-In-Class" management processes as it relates to the development of Sales organization.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and Outlook and familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world's most desired medtech company.
This job has expired.