Please list any key responsibilities and tasks accountable within this role.
Specialist Knowledge / Skills Required
- Conduct a high volume of outbound telephone calls and email outreach to prospective customers and decision makers with the goal of setting quality First Appointments for LexisNexis Sales Specialists in the US
- Master the basic components of the early stages of a sales process which involve building credibility with prospects, thorough fact finding, objection handling and securing a prospect's agreement to meet with a Sales Specialist via a First Appointment.
- Learn and understand the value proposition of Nexis Solutions products, services, customer personas and use case.
- Collaborate and partner with the US sales teams to develop and execute sales prospecting plans in various sales territories within the US with the goal of maximizing the quantity and quality of scheduled First Appointments set for Sales Representatives.
- Collaborate and partner with the Nexis Solutions marketing departments to understand and follow up on various marketing activities and campaigns which aid in the sales development process.
- Record important sales activities in our CRM system and be able to track the progression of sales from the First Appointment stage through the entire sales process.
- Manage a pipeline of sales prospects which will aid in consistently achieving activity targets
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts to Management as required.
- Represent LexisNexis in a professional manner at all times.
- 4 Year bachelor's degree, or equivalent sales experience
- Driven, independent & self-motivated to achieve professional and personal goals.
- Able to efficiently use Microsoft Office, web browsers, and LinkedIn.
- Confident with a positive, upbeat, "can-do" attitude, even in the face of adversity.
- Naturally curious, not afraid to ask questions and listen for critical cues to respond to.
- Outgoing, conversational, and adaptable to different, unexpected situations.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills including basic business acumen
- High energy, capable of multi-tasking and willing to conduct large volumes of daily activity.
- Takes initiative to do the extra tasks needed to be successful in this role
- Team player, willing to contribute in team settings without being asked
- Creative, can think quickly to overcome objections and uncover opportunities.
- Coachable, able to accept guidance & feedback for improvement.
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Proficient with the telephone, Email, LinkedIn, Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of CRM and ZoomInfo services, helpful
- Disciplined for work in a hybrid work in office / work from home environment
- Driven to exceed goals
- Confident & Outgoing
- Good Listener
- Strong Communicator
- Naturally curious & Inquisitive
- Customer focus
- Planning, prioritizing and time management
- Tenacity and Perseverance
- Team Player
- Technological savvy
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.