Sales Enablement Specialist
Our teams at LexisNexis are combining unparalleled legal and business information with analytics and technology to advance what's possible for the way our customers work. As a Sales Enablement Specialist, you will assess, design, and deliver enablement and training solutions in order to increase the performance and productivity of the global sales teams within LexisNexis Business Solutions (LBS).
A successful candidate will be a self-starter, have strong attention to detail, be comfortable with shifting priorities in a fast-pace environment and be excited about the opportunity to shape the development of our growing team. They will demonstrate strong business judgment and be skilled at breaking down complex, high-level ideas into executable deliverables; excellent communication and cross-functional management abilities will be critical for this role.
What You'll Do
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of LBS products and service offerings
- Engage with sales management, sales representatives, sales engineers, product marketing, marketing, and sales operation teams to identify knowledge, skills, and systems enablement requirements for the global sales teams
- Recommend, design, develop and implement enablement and training solutions, including online learning, instructor-led training, instructional videos, job aids, audio/video scripts and role play exercises that will drive attainment of sales goals
- Create, deliver, and support the onboarding curriculum for the sales organization
- Measure and assess the effectiveness of current enablement and training solutions to inform future program requirements and identify areas where additional learning and reinforcement are required
- Assist with selection, deployment, and maintenance of sales technology solutions
- Constantly seek to evolve and refine the sales enablement and training solutions strategy
What You Bring to the Team
- 2+ years of experience delivering highly engaging, high impact enablement resources and training for sales audiences
- Solid business acumen and understanding of sales process and B2B buying engagements
- Proficiency in latest enablement trends, technologies, tactics, and methodologies
- Strong interpersonal skills, and excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities at any given time
- Self-motivated, highly driven to produce results
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.