WHO WE ARE
AVI-SPL is a digital enablement solutions provider who transforms how people and technology connect to elevateexperiences,create new value, and enableorganizations to thrive and grow. We are the largest provider of collaboration technology solutions, which include our award-winning managed services.
Our highly certified industry experts and innovation leaders share a vision to help people work smarter and live better. We believe that success starts with a sound team and that an inclusive and diverse workplace moves us all forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Sales Manager, you are responsible for driving all aspects of the selling process including, but not limited to, new business development; attainment of corporate mandated revenue and gross profit goals, and participation in the planning and execution of a defined growth strategy for assigned region. The Sales Manager will mentor and support Account Managers by scheduling monthly performance meetings providing specific and constructive performance feedback and support in their techniques (prospecting, marketing, presentations, etc.). This role will also educate Account Managers with presentation of strategies, seminars, and regular meetings, and ensure they have a sound process for pre-sales activities including call planning and preparation.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORMust-Haves:
- Collaborate with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals and forecast monthly, quarterly & annual sales goals
- Schedule and direct all sales related meetings and events and participate in weekly staff production meetings
- Develop and mentor Account Managers through individual coaching opportunities leveraging our company Core Values
- Perform sales analysis and monthly reporting and review of gross profit, sales, proposal write volume performance
- Provide regular updates of in-house orders, sales calls and meetings scheduled, new opportunities, and status of outstanding proposals
- Document and analyze key wins and losses for future planning and develop specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Provide data to create sales forecasts and account manager performance
- Conduct monthly meetings with each representative providing progress on how plan is being executed and how it may change based on market conditions
- Monitor non-installed product commissions on a weekly basis to ensure timely completion by the end of the month
- Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients, and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to motivate and effectively lead large teams comprised of sales and administrative personnel toward a common goal
- Strong analytical personal relations skills including the utilization of metrics to dynamically assess staff
- Energized self-starter capable of working independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven ability to significantly contribute toward or lead operation initiatives with a results-oriented approach
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent
WHY YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE
- A four-year degree is preferred
- At least 5 - 7 years' Sales Management experience preferably in the AV/VTC/UCC or similar industries
- CTS certification preferred
- Demonstrated track record of selling Video Conferencing, Managed Services, and Network Infrastructure business preferred
- Experience operating in a complex matrix business environment is desirable
- Demonstrated experience selling but not limited to network services, unified communications, VoIP, SIP, H.323, Cisco Telepresence, Tandberg, Polycom, Lifesize, Extron, Creston, AMX products, as well as integration, professional and managed services
MORE ABOUT US
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Training and professional development opportunities
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. AVI-SPL is an AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
AVI-SPL reserves the right to alter work hours and work location as necessary. Work hours may vary based on client requirements and may include travel to various locations in support of the account.
This job has expired.