Job ID: 293606
CPM, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America's leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
The Sales Manager will direct sales staff to establish customers, and increase sales, overall customer satisfaction and new leads to achieve sales objectives.
- Oversee administrative sales functions for both the masonry and bagged businesses
- Analyze market trends and develop yearly action plans, review sales and marketing activity reports, and compile sales data
- Participate in the selection, development and motivation of necessary sales talent
- Participate with the Regional Sales Manager in planning and controlling company growth and evaluating performance against objectives
- Assign accounts and sales initiatives to Sales Representatives and set both short and long-term sales strategies, as well as develop required actions to achieve goals
- Cultivate and maintain effective relationship with major accounts including but not limited to masonry contractors
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent training, experience and education
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in progressive sales preferably with construction materials
- Possess a visionary leadership, able to lead a team and work as a team member
- Knowledge of Windows based programs including MS Office Suite, Excel, and PowerPoint
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Experience managing personnel and sales activities using Salesforce or similar CRM software
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CPM, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 13, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Seattle Nearest Secondary Market:
Bellevue Job Segment:
Sales Management, Temporary, Manager, CRM, Sales, Contract, Management, Technology
This job has expired.