Established as one of the premier insurance agencies in the USA, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is meeting the needs of mid-sized businesses across the country. MMA's services are targeted to customers who seek professional advice and have complex needs, limited resources and desire to work with professionals that have experience, resources and expertise relevant to their industry.
MMA provides global risk management, risk consulting, insurance brokerage, alternative risk financing, and program management services for businesses, public entities, associations, professional services organizations, and private clients (high net worth). We offer specialized solutions and services covering a wide spectrum of business needs and exposures. Our goal is to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
What can you expect?
Our associates have the freedom and flexibility to think and work creatively. We pride ourselves in developing innovative solutions to our client's opportunities and challenges. We provide a far superior service model that allows Producers to grow their book of business exponentially. With us, you will never feel like you've "hit the ceiling". Expertise in multiple sectors, supported by industry vertical programs, and ability to sell across all lines of business assists producers to win more opportunities.
We promote the growth of the total person, empowering each associate to utilize their unique talents and expand their abilities and expertise. We take it beyond insurance and strive to build strong, lasting relationships with our clients partnering with them as strategic advisors. We hire, train and retain associates who strive for excellence, love a challenge, and have the passion it takes to continuously earn recognition as an expert.
What is in it for you?
We will count on you to:
- Competitive compensation program
- Renewal income - you don't start at zero every year
- New Business
- Book growth
- Collaborative sales environment
- Formal training and mentorship programs
- Strategic sales process
- Annual sales awards and competition
- Entrepreneurial sales leadership team
- Unmatched, scalable resources elevate your role with the client
- International platforms tailored at the local level
- Focused practice groups/industry verticals
- A firm that is committed to core values
- Inclusive culture
What you need to have:
- Develop a comprehensive prospecting plan, including targets and methodology for developing prospects into clients
- Network centers of influence in order to develop new opportunities
- Deliver MMA's value proposition for each opportunity and align the Agency's resources and capabilities
- Leverage referral and targeted introductions from clients, prospects and business relationships
- Producers at MMA are: Revenue Growth Driver, Primary Relationship Steward, Lead Strategist, Complex problem solver
What makes you stand out:
- High school diploma and active Property & Casualty license
- Prior B2B sales experience with consultative sales skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Agency Management Systems
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with specialization in Risk Management
- Proven success with insurance
- Intellectual curiosity and a growth mind-set
- Ability to engage and present with the "C" Suite
- Business acumen/strategic thought process
- Proven track record in the development of new clients & retention of existing relationships
- Embraces a culture of accountability
- Competitive in a collaborative sales environment
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.