Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Has expertise in all the sample accession tasks including opening, entering, tracking, labeling, shipping, and disposition of samples
- Ability to teach the entry of complex orders into a LIMS.
- Expertise in communicating discrepancies to appropriate personnel and takes lead with complex problem solving and solves routine problems independently
- Ability to assist new employees in data queries and problem solving in LIMS
- Handles internal customer inquiries, solve problems independently, and contact internal clients for clarification as needed
- Identifies preventative actions/solutions with investigations and the filling out of both CAIRs and CAPAs
- Responsible for creating training outlines or tools for new employees, working with less experienced staff, and can prioritize workloads for staff, if necessary
- Able to participate and/or lead special projects as assigned
- Documents work in clear, concise manner according to laboratory standards
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment
- Will be exposed to food allergens (ex. Milk, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, etc.)
- Work requires some standing and sitting for long periods of time
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in science or relevant field familiar with the use of standard laboratory equipment
- Must have a minimum of 2 years applicable work in a laboratory or similar setting
- Experienced with computers and software programs used to manage experiments, data, report design and instrumental data collection
- Expected to understand the process for handling hazardous wastes and receive on-the-job training for handling specific waste types in their job area
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is Full-Time, Monday-Friday, first shift,withadditional hours, as needed. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Battle Creek, MI are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays