Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins Eaton Analytical, Inc. is the largest potable water testing laboratory in the US, with over 100,000 combined square feet of laboratory space and nearly 200 qualified staff at our California and Indiana facilities. We also maintain service centers in Washington, Arizona, Colorado, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Florida. We recognize water quality to be critical to public health protection, whether in water supplies or as a component of food and beverages. With our continued investment in emerging contaminant analyses and the ability to meet ever more stringent standards, Eurofins Eaton Analytical provides clients with a trusted laboratory partner that can respond to their needs 24/7 from multiple locations.
Eurofins Eaton Analytical is searching for a Sample Receiving-Shipping Technician in Monrovia, CA.
Sample Receiving-Shipping Technician responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
QualificationsThe ideal candidate would possess:
- Performs administrative and technical responsibilities
- Receive samples, unpack coolers, label containers Scan shipping documentation, and perform sample login
- Assist Analytical Services Managers with Sample Group set up, Bottle Orders, and login review
- Produce bottle kits, add preservatives to containers, and perform Shipping and Receiving duties.
- Communicates with Clients Services on bottle kits and other project related deliverables
- Organizing walk-in refrigerators and sample disposal queue
- Clean equipment, such as glassware, coolers, sinks, tables, samplers using solvents, water and detergents or acids according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Performs sample disposal, waste accumulation and other related waste disposal duties
- Manages subcontracted work to outside labs
- As assigned take warehouse inventory, assist in receiving, stock and rotate inventory and refill workspace stock
- Performs sample disposal, waste accumulation and other related waste disposal duties.
- Performs routine, non-technical duties throughout the laboratory
- Other duties as assigned
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Must have a neat, clean appearance and a customer-friendly personality
- Requires judgment or initiative in resolving issues and making recommendations
- Requires good verbal and written communication skills
- Requires attention to details and good documentation skills
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to speak, read and write English fluently and have the ability to follow complex instructions
- Must have computer (Word, Excel) and office related skills
- Must be able to lift 55 pounds and stand for 8+ hours
- Grocery or service industry experience
- Must be willing to work weekends and overtime as needed
- A High School Diploma is required along with 1 year administrative or similar experience in an office or laboratory environment.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 5a.m.-2p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Monrovia, California are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our websitewww.eurofinsus.com.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.