RBC Bearings Incorporated (NYSE: RBC/RBCP) is a leading international manufacturer of highly engineered precision bearings, components and essential systems for the industrial, defense and aerospace industries. Founded in 1919, the Company is primarily focused on producing highly technical and/or regulated bearing products and components requiring sophisticated design, testing and manufacturing capabilities for the diversified industrial, aerospace and defense markets. We currently have 56 facilities, of which 37 are manufacturing facilities in ten countries and our market capitalization is approximately $6.2 billion.
- The applicant will sandblast parts to remove scale using a Uni-hone enclosed machine.
Key Position Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Sandblast parts.
- Remove scale using a Uni-hone enclosed machine.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by management.
- Performs other duties as assigned or necessitated by change or condition.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Other related duties as required.
- Must speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Some computer literacy in Windows environment.
- Proven team player and leader with good attendance.Beneficial Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent GED preferred.
- Bilingual - English and Spanish.
- Experience in the fastener industry.
- Knowledgeable in Aerospace industry.ITAR Requirement:
- Due to ITAR regulations, this position requires that the employee must be a U.S. Person (U.S. Citizenor Permanent Resident) or a Foreign Person for whom a license is obtained.Quality Requirement:
- Employees will participate as required in understanding, implementing and maintaining the CompanyQuality Policy in accordance with AS-9100B and/or ISO-9001:2000 requirements.Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Position works around machinery and equipment.The employee is expected to access, enter, and retrieve data by using a computer terminal.
- This is primarily a position that requires employees to stand for 8 hours.This position requires occasionally lifting parts up to 25 lbs. and the employee must often bend and reach to load materials on equipment.The employee also moves throughout the building to collect, deliver, and handle production parts.Employer’s Statement:
- This job description does not list all of the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors ormanagers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of thetasks listed in this job description.
- The company reserves the right to change, rescind, add or delete the duties and responsibilities ofpositions within this job classification at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment,and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Please note that the salary range information is only applicable for California. The pay range represents the low and high end of the salary range we reasonably expect to pay for this position at the time of posting. An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors, including, but not limited to, geographic location, experience, education, skills, qualifications, performance, and business or organizational needs. Pay Range: $18 to $22/hour
RBC Bearings is an Equal Opportunity Employer to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This job has expired.