Registration Associate - Call Center - Rensselaer, NY - FT
If you are looking for a Registration position in a Call Center, this could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health Partner's, we care for more people in more places. This position is located at 295 Valley View Blvd Rensselaer, NY.
What you will do:
Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
Work/Life: Office Hours, Monday - Friday
The successful call center candidates will be responsible for answering incoming patient calls and utilizing company policies to schedule patient appointments. Our Call Center Representatives are often the first point of contact for patients' therefore; we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to high-quality customer service satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.Responsibilities:
What you will need:
- Answer incoming calls and schedule appointments in accordance with set protocol
- Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company
- Data entry of new patient information into computer system
- Attend mandatory training sessions to stay updated on policy changes
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Multiple phone line experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Previous call center experience a plus
- Customer service oriented
- Attention to detail, multitasking
- Bi-lingual speaking a plus but not required
- Positive attitude and be self-motivated
- High School Diploma or GED
Ability to lift 20 lbs.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.