This job has expired.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
• Perform physical, chemical, and instrumental analysis of active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished pharmaceutical products (tablets, capsules, parenterals, devices, aerosols, liquids, creams, and gels)
• Run the instrumentation independently including, but not limited to, various chromatographic systems, Karl Fischer (Coulometric and Volumetric), UV/Spec, various wet chemistry analyses, HPLC, IC, IR, ICP, AA, TGP, DSC, PDA, auto-titrators, TLC, and dissolution apparatus
• Preparing samples for analysis and running some instrumentation with minimum supervision
• Set up and validate new analytical or related processes used by the department
• Prepare standards and samples for analysis
• Execute method transfer protocols
• Document work as required for GMP compliance
• Perform monthly maintenance of laboratory equipment
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in chemistry or other related degree concentration, orequivalent directly-related experience
• Minimum of 2 years of related experience
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, Paare encouraged to apply.