Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
ÂIn 2020, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR â, 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
QualificationsThe Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Perform a wide range of analyses (routine and non-routine) to support bio-pharmaceutical testing. Analyses are primarily, but not limited to, cell-based assays and ELISA's (kit-based and de novo) and molecular biology assays.Meet TAT for assigned testing/projects and work independently.
- Review and evaluate raw data for acceptability. Assist other technical staff in evaluation of raw data for acceptability.
- Contribute to the development and validation of methods used within the department. Be able to plan and organize work week and communicate schedule to management when required. Attend client facing meetings as needed.
- Document work as required for GMP compliance. Work with quality departments to ensure all documentation meets GMP requirements for each assay developed.
- Troubleshoot method and instrumentation problems; be proactive in solving technical problems.
- Train technical staff and perform internal data review as need arises.
- Experience with aseptic techniques, cell culture (suspension and adherent), cell-based potency assays, and ELISAs. Experience with molecular biology techniques (PCR/qPCR/Sanger Sequencing) is preferred, but not required.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills; previous experience with any LIMS.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of molecular biology lab experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm. OR 12:00pm - 8:00pm Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays