Location:Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20814
Category:Support Services (Services/Trades)
Are you an experienced Security Officer? Then we have a great opportunity for you at Suburban Hospital!
This is a full-time, non-exempt position in 8 hour shifts. Shift is 7:00AM-3:30PM. Weekend work is required.
- Top candidates will ensure the safety and security of Suburban Hospital staff, patients and visitors through adherence to department policies, procedures and directories, effectively executing duties and responsibilities, maintaining and utilizing successful interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Responsible for driving employees to the Metro outside the hours of regular shuttle runs. Makes occasional “special runs” to other facilities to deliver and pick up urgent supplies as needed.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
Licensure/Certification/Registration: CPR required within 6 months of hire; CPI within 6 months of hire; Commercial Driver License (CDL) a plus, but not required.
- Minimum of one year of security experience is highly preferred.
- Previous hospital security experience a plus
- Valid Driver's License with clean driving record/ history with no more than 2 points.
- May have to work other shifts as necessary. 30 day notice prior to any shift change.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/security-officer-full-time-day-shift-support-services-services-trades-us-md-bethesda-suburban-h-625087-1bed4/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
This job has expired.