Provides unarmed uniformed security, safety and customer services to all staff, students, patients and visitors of the Medical Center.
- Patrols MacNeal Hospital Campus and its buildings to deter crime, prevent loss and promote a safe environment.
- Provides and maintains a security presence at the main entrances of various buildings on campus to control access, provide directions and assistance and prevent loss.
- Gathers information for and completes various reports to document incidents and events on the MacNeal Campus.
- Performs traffic and crowd control on the medical center campus to control access and direct the flow of both pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
- Assists the Parking Department in the accomplishment of their goals by providing motorist assistance and parking control assists the Safety Department in the accomplishment of their goals by providing fire and chemical safety services.
- Performs security and service-related duties as assigned to promote loss and crime prevention and service excellence.
- Enforces the rules and regulations of MacNeal Hospital- Loyola University Health System and Medical Center.
- High School Diploma plus training acquired through work experience or education
Specific Degree(s): Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Security Admin, Fire Services, or related field
- May be required to be on-call for emergencies, and as needed on occasional evenings/weekends for security needs
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- General - Valid Illinois driver's license
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.