Expected Travel: None
Requisition ID: 3894
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
US COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
Teleflex is focused on the health and safety of our employees, their families, and our customers. Teleflex will comply with US government regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirements for US workers. To ensure we are prepared for all applicable vaccination requirements, Teleflex is currently collecting vaccination status and accommodation requests from our US based employees.
Employees and new hires in sales or field-based roles that require vendor credentials to access medical facilities as an essential function of the job, may be required to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination based on customers/site requirement. This requirement is independent of Teleflex policy or any applicable US governmental regulations.
Global Functions - The Corporate division is the central operating unit of the company; setting strategy and policy and providing business development, finance, human resources, information technology, investor relations and legal support to the businesses. The global Company headquarters is located just outside of Philadelphia in Wayne, PA. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Supports with External Reporting and the SEC reporting function (10-K and 10-Q preparation and filing process); contributes to the monthly and quarterly Finance "Close" process by managing various accounting processes; assists with the technical accounting process (impact of authoritative accounting literature, etc); coordinates disclosure issues and maintains other responsibilities. Also, this individual manages complex accounting requirements such as restructuring, contingent consideration and impairment testing.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Assist with the SEC reporting function - prepare Form 10-K's and Form 10-Q's, including MD&A, consolidated financial statements and notes - plan, communicate and coordinate the document-related responsibilities and timing with multiple Teleflex departments;
- Contribute to the monthly and quarterly close process;
- Assist in analysis of the company's leasing portfolio;
- Assist with the review and analysis of the company's restructuring programs;
- Prepare the annual goodwill and intangibles impairment testing, or more frequently if triggering events occur, including coordinating with financial planning and analysis, tax and other internal functions as necessary as well as with the external specialists. Preparing technical memos;
- Assist with monitoring authoritative accounting literature, assessing the impact of new and existing pronouncements to Teleflex and applying guidance, as applicable;
- Serve as a liaison for the company's external auditors;
- Assist with the drafting and/or updating the accounting policies, procedures and controls;
- Other tasks and projects as required.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required;
- CPA certificate required;
- 3-4 years public accounting/industry experience;
- Big 4 experience strongly preferred;
- Strong knowledge of technical accounting (GAAP and SEC rules) required.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong organizational and project management skills; demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization;
- Able to operate at a detailed level without losing sight of the big picture;
- Action-oriented; thrives in a dynamic environment; willing to take the initiative when the opportunity presents itself;
- Analytical thinker with a strong background in accounting processes;
- Flexible - adaptive to changing priorities;
- Team player - understands the importance of achieving team objectives;
- Ability to assist with researching and documenting complex technical issues.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
This job has expired.