Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
Job Description Summary
As a Senior Administrator, IT Infrastructure for IT Applications at Invenergy, you will be working in a highly dynamic and fast-paced technology environment that utilizes a hybrid of on-premise and cloud systems; PaaS, SaaS, and client-server applications. In this role you will serve as the senior administrator of several IT applications such as our cloud Teams UC system, legacy co-located UC system, on-premise call recording system, identity management, physical access control system, and network access control system. Microsoft 365 tenant expertise, planning and administration is also an important function with this team.
You will be part of Invenergy's IT Infrastructure Team where you will provide proactive systems maintenance and break fix support to the company's most critical systems. You will work alongside other IT Infrastructure teams such as Networking, Systems and Endpoint and participate in projects that deliver IT solutions for the company. You will be a contributor to the IT change management process as it relates to the role, as well as participate in an after-hours support rotation and weekly maintenance off-hours windows. At Invenergy, you will be joining a team of IT
Administer and support Unified Communications (UC) applications and infrastructure, including co-located MS Skype for Business and MS Teams. Administer and support IT Infrastructure applications and services, fully or in conjunction with other IT teams, including but not limited to; Microsoft 365 Tenant management, Azure Tenant Management, Active Directory, Active Directory, OKTA Identity Management, Forescout, Office 365 Suite, Mimecast, CloudAlly, Files.com, Isonas Physical Access Control, Milestone Video Surveillance, Bomgar, Brightsign, eFax.
Proactively maintain related systems, including but not limited to;
- Monitor status of and apply software updates to IT applications
- Ensure IT application specific related system backups are in place, tested regularly, and available for recovery within SLA
- Proactively monitor and manage system usage and capacities
- Implement new technology solutions as they relate to expanding and adjusting company needs such as new generation sites, new offices, new hires, and other projects
- Manage IT application related managed services including operations, upgrades/change activities, and service level agreements
- Administer control room specific systems, including call recording system and display walls
- Work alongside the Endpoint team to administer endpoint-installed related applications.
- Serve as primary technical contact and business owner for infrastructure applications & services
Experience and Skills Requirements
- Coordinate and work in partnership with other IT Infrastructure, IT technical teams, and non-IT business departments for providing operations support and assigned project-related tasks related to IT applications.
- Lead disaster recovery testing and failovers for UC and infrastructure application-related systems
- Assist in building process, procedures, and documentation for managing, maintaining, and training on IT applications
- Make technology and efficiency recommendations for managing and operating IT applications, and drive recommendations to implementation.
- Lead and/or participate in projects as it relates to IT applications, and otherwise as requested
- Participate in the Infrastructure Operations Duty support rotation as needed and follow the company's incident response and escalation policy
- Participate in the IT Change Management process and regularly scheduled maintenance windows, including after-hours change windows
- Collaborate with IT counterparts and other department members as needed for operational support and project-related tasks
- Adhere to the company's values, behaviors, and acceptable use policy while providing competent, proactive support to the company's IT applications
- May require occasional travel to various office and generation site locations as needed
- Perform tasks and maintain project involvement in other areas of technology, as needed and as assigned by manager.
- Provide subject matter expertise for IT applications
- Configure and deploy monitoring to manage both capacity planning and issue alerting for IT applications
- 3+ years hands-on experience supporting and administering Microsoft Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams Unified Communication Systems and users
- 3+ years concentration on voice, video and collaboration systems
- Strong knowledge and troubleshooting experience of server and network technologies
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and integration with UC systems
- Bachelor of Science degree required
- Experience with the following products and services a plus;
OKTA Identity Management, Forescout, MS Office 365 Suite, Mimecast, CloudAlly, Files.com, Isonas Physical Access Control, Milestone Video Surveillance, SharePoint, Bomgar, Brightsign, MS InTuneBenefits
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), bonus, paid time off, etc.
Invenergy LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
This job has expired.