The strategy behind the game.
We're growing rapidly and are searching for a Senior Analyst to drive insights for our Marketing Platform team. The Marketing Platform Team is responsible for building and maintaining tools and workflows to support the acquisition of new DraftKings players and the retention of existing players. In this role, you will help to inform the team's current and future marketing initiatives (e.g., SEO management & customer onboarding, bonus offers & promotions, customer experience/workflow ease, retention tools, etc.). Through cross-functional collaboration, development/tracking of critical metrics, and analytics deep dives, you will enable teams across our organization to make smarter, better, and faster decisions. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a Senior Analyst:
What you'll bring:
- Develop data analysis and reports to measure and inform our marketing platform initiatives and use those to guide business decisions for future treatments.
- Drive the development of hypothesis testing framework for the marketing platform team to help test new models and concepts to engage with our customers.
- Define individual scope and strategy and autonomously execute on open-ended analyses while prioritizing high impact work, accounting for cull customer lifecycle.
- Collaborate across teams to streamline reporting, automate and build alerts to help detect potential issues, while keeping key stakeholders informed.
- Create presentations and written materials with little guidance and presents to both technical and non-technical audiences in an effective way, articulating ideas and opinions clearly and efficiently.
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of business analytics or data science experience, preferably in a retention or acquisition marketing functional area.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or another relevant discipline.
- Experience with SQL, Excel, and R, Python, or another statistical programming language.
- Proficiency in Tableau, or similar data visualization tools like Looker or Periscope Data.
- Experience with inferential statistics and predictive modeling.
- Prior experience with Marketing Analytics a plus.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Ability to work autonomously, with a strong desire to produce high-quality work.
This position can sit in either the Boston office or remote; however, this work is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.