This job has expired.
This position, in collaboration with end-users, is responsible for designing and modifying rules and requirements in Memorial's applications to support organizational needs and development. Provides day-to-day management of applications for complex or large application; responsible for end-to-end application and systems configuration including the designing, developing, testing, debugging and installation.
• Designs and provides patches and upgrades to existing business systems in order to ensure up-to-date and reliable functionality.
• Designs web-based, mobile technology, cloud, and security interface in order to meet the specific needs of business users.
• Prepares documentation of system capabilities, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls to maintain functionality and operability of the application.
• Leads the planning of business application development and deployment, providing technical application expertise and building new functionality leveraging programming and coding knowledge.
• Tests and troubleshoots existing and proposed systems in order to resolve and anticipate complex application issues.
• Analyzes business and business processes and data to identify opportunities and improve existing processes using information technology.
• Performs market and industry research to support business application enhancements and application specific upgrades to stay ahead of market movement and trends in business application management.
• Manages technical components such as application environment, underlying technology, servers, Operating Systems, network, databases, firewall, load balancer, etc.
• Manages business projects that require high level of subject matter expertise or certifications related a specific application.
• Lead or oversee an entire business application module or system, providing mentorship and guidance to junior administrators to develop technical expertise.
• Provides expert and creative solutions by building new user requirements, functionality, or enhancements to drive efficiency, optimal functionality, and end-user satisfaction.
• Maintains server hardware and software to ensure optimal operability and functionality.
• Responds to escalated issues that may involve complicated technical troubleshooting. Responsible for problem management activities such as issue resolution and root cause analysis.
• Review and recommend how new technology may fit our IT strategy.
• Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
• Builds functionality for diagnostics and monitoring applications, wearable devices, tele-medicine, medical modeling, smart devices, data management, and tracking and delivery to create a patient-centric environment within the clinical setting.
Competencies and skills:
• STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR: Acts in a manner that supports the standards of communication, respect, privacy, and teamwork by demonstrating a commitment to professional and ethical conduct.
• CUSTOMER SERVICE: Demonstrates commitment to service excellence by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests, resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image and behavior to build and enhance the patient/family/customer experience.
• ACCOUNTABILITY: Accepts ownership of job roles and specific assignments/goals; works independently, takes responsibility for own actions; admits mistakes and judgment errors; and accepts constructive feedback. Connects personal work results to the accomplishment of team and organizational goals.
• RESPONDING TO CHANGE: Accepts change and adapts in a positive and productive manner; handles unexpected situations and changes in direction calmly and with confidence. Views new assignments and job responsibilities as an opportunity for growth.
• IT APPLICATIONS: Implements and administers applications for IT systems.
• INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SECURITY: Ensures the security of the organization's information systems by establishing and/or enforcing policies and processes to identify and remedy security risks/breaches.
• ANALYSIS AND DECISION MAKING: Uses decision making processes and tools to analyze situations and make effective decisions.
• EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION: Communicates effectively with various audiences using the most appropriate method for the situation.
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT (IT): Leads project teams and implements project plans in accordance with established goals and measures.
• Information Technology
Education equivalent experience:
• Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field. Relevant work experience may substitute for education requirement.
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, effective communication skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Required Work Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
• Bending and Stooping ; ; ; 40.00%
• Climbing ; ; ; 20.00%
• Keyboard Entry ; ; ; 60.00%
• Kneeling ; ; ; 40.00%
• Lifting/Carrying Patients 35 Pounds or Greater ; ; ; 20.00%
• Lifting or Carrying 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 60.00%
• Lifting or Carrying 25.01 lbs - 75 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 40.00%
• Lifting or Carrying > 75 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 20.00%
• Pushing or Pulling 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 40.00%
• Pushing or Pulling 26 - 75 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 40.00%
• Pushing or Pulling > 75 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 20.00%
• Reaching ; ; ; 40.00%
• Repetitive Movement Hand/Arm ; ; ; 60.00%
• Sitting ; ; ; 60.00%
• Squatting ; ; ; 40.00%
• Standing ; ; ; 60.00%
• Walking ; ; ; 60.00%
• Audible Speech ; ; ; 60.00%
• Hearing Acuity ; ; ; 60.00%
• Depth Perception ; ; ; 60.00%
• Distinguish Color ; ; ; 60.00%
• Seeing - Far ; ; ; 60.00%
• Seeing - Near ; ; ; 60.00%
• Bio hazardous Waste ; ; ; 20.00%
• Biological Hazards - Respiratory ; ; ; 20.00%
• Biological Hazards - Skin or Ingestion ; ; ; 20.00%
• Blood and/or Bodily Fluids ; ; ; 20.00%
• Communicable Diseases and/or Pathogens ; ; ; 20.00%
• Cytotoxic Chemicals ; ; ; 20.00%
• Dust ; ; ; 60.00%
• Gas/Vapors/Fumes ; ; ; 20.00%
• Hazardous Chemicals ; ; ; 20.00%
• Hazardous Medication ; ; ; 20.00%
• Latex ; ; ; 20.00%
• Computer Monitor ; ; ; 60.00%
• Domestic Animals ; ; ; 20.00%
• Hazardous Noise ; ; ; 20.00%
• Laser/High Intensity Lights ; ; ; 20.00%
• Magnetic Fields ; ; ; 20.00%
• Moving Mechanical Parts ; ; ; 20.00%
• Potential Electric Shock ; ; ; 20.00%
• Radiation ; ; ; 20.00%
• Wet or Slippery Surfaces ; ; ; 20.00%
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
Woodland Hills, California
Posted about 7 hours ago
Posted about 4 hours ago
Posted about 4 hours ago