This position supports the Vice President of Healthcare Strategy accomplishment of the goals for the Real-World Data (RWD) Marketplace and the patient-centric tokenization capability in our Health Care business unit. This position is responsible to create the vision for the LexisNexis Real-World Data Marketplace and the use of our Patient-Centric Token in other settings. Once that vision is established, this position will create the strategy to achieve that goal and oversee the execution of that goal, working across a matrix organization to provide leadership and accountability through persuasion. Simply put, this position will direct the LN RWD Marketplace.
Tokenization enables secure data exchange that is compliant with regulatory restrictions, driving enhanced ability to share sensitive medical data to support R&D, outcomes research and other healthcare goals. The Senior Director, Healthcare Strategy will be responsible for and oversee strategic planning, execution, sales enablement, market-facing communication and development of new business opportunities in support of key milestones and revenue objectives. Supporting cross-market sales groups and providing leadership within the healthcare business of LexisNexis Risk cross functionally to create, sell, and deliver Real-World Data (our own and that of third party Data Vendors) using the Tokenization capability, the candidate will enable increased market penetration and develop expertise in the emerging areas of healthcare data tokenization.
The candidate should have significant experience in the Real-World Data industry, with a vision for its future and how it can be shaped. The candidate must excel at performing market and competitive analysis, identifying implications and quickly communicating significant and actionable recommendations in the areas of market position, pricing, product enhancement and delivery. The candidate will be expected to monitor market trends, regulation, competition and provide in-depth research and innovative solution enhancements to internal stakeholders to ensure product solutions lines remain competitive in the market. The candidate must have experience and skill working with existing vendors selling RWD.
Key accountabilities as Senior Director of Healthcare Strategy include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as a subject matter expert in Real-World Data
- Shape overall vision for Tokenization Marketplace based on understanding of RWD market drivers and opportunities
- Develop strategy for RWD Marketplace and its relationship with external Data Vendors and other marketplaces
- Provide product strategy leadership for Tokenization capabilities
- Serve as subject matter expert on the use of Tokenization and data exchange, including a deep understanding of customer use cases across healthcare verticals
- Identify key data partners/types to add value; Determine key customer use cases and driving messaging around joint value proposition
- Oversee Marketplace direction and the commercialization activity required to advance the marketplace and our RWD offerings
- Establish credibility as market-facing subject matter expert through thought leadership including publications, leading webinars, and conference presentations; participate in driving the pervading messaging in the RWD/tokenized data space
- Develop and recommend sales channel strategy and messaging utilizing market research and competitive analysis
- Facilitate strategy by driving performance within a matrixed, cross-functional team (finance, product development, marketing, sales, data science, engineering) and demonstrating accountability for performance
- Support Director, Healthcare Strategy, in management of relationship with external Tokenization as a Servce (TaaS) vendor including management of communication, representing business needs and supporting technical development conversations with an eye toward customer expectations
- Ensure successful execution of go to market by creating and updating key collateral, proposal templates, pitch decks, FAQ documents, and other training materials, and performing sales training
- Supervise and support Director of Healthcare Strategy in conducting market and competitor research in order to identify trends and implications to the market planning strategy including market sizing and other qualitative and quantitative analyses; Synthesize and communicate findings internally to inform strategic direction
- Accountable for pricing strategy, establishment of expecting price points and approvals of pricing exceptions, with support from Director of Healthcare Strategy
- Perform other duties as requested
- Requires significant experience in Real-World Data and/or Real-World Evidence, outcomes research, HEOR or other relevant subject area
- Requires strong experience in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Clinical Research Organization, or related industries
- Requires a Bachelor's degree; relevant Master's degree or MBA preferred
- 10+ years prior experience, preferably in the areas of management consulting, strategy, product planning, and/or business planning
- Excellent presentation and communication skills required
- Proficiency with healthcare regulations (ie: HIPAA) required
- Must be able to demonstrate strong qualitative research and quantitative analytical skills, strong written and oral communication, the ability to work independently and with individuals at all levels across a matrixed organization, and the ability to manage multiple, changing priorities with flexibility
- Must be able to thrive in a team environment, by contributing expertise as well as soliciting/integrating input from subject matter experts throughout the company.
- Strong working knowledge of tools and techniques for gathering and disseminating competitive intelligence information necessary
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.