We are Allvue Systems, the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Credit markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We're looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals. Working at Allvue Systems means working with pioneers in the fintech industry. Our efforts are powered by innovative thinking and a desire to build adaptable financial software solutions that help our clients achieve even more. With our common goals of growth and innovation, whether you're collaborating on a cutting-edge project or connecting over shared interests at an office happy hour, the passion is contagious. We want all of our team members to be open, accessible, curious and always learning. As a team, we take initiative, own outcomes, and have passion for what we do. With these pillars at the center of what we do, we strive for continuous improvement, excellent partnership and exceptional results. Come be a part of the team that's revolutionizing the alternative investment industry. Define your own future with Allvue Systems!
We are looking for highly skilled, adaptable CSS Engineers to join our Front-End development team at Allvue. Come work with an agile team of diverse engineers as we spread solid architectural design tightly coupled with UI/UX principles demanded by savvy fin-tech clients across our suite of web products!
A successful CSS Engineer at Allvue will be able to work across a range of applications - existing and new - while maintaining consistent brand and user-experience standards. Your experience with the latest CSS specifications and progressive web technology will be put to good use as we scale our best-practices library across the enterprise. In the constantly evolving industry of finance there are always new ideas, new APIs, and new segments to explore. You contribute across all phases of the product lifecycle that culminates in on-time delivery of high-quality code.
- Implement UX designs across our library of shared WebComponents
- Drive the adoption of and adherence to our Design System and front-end processes
- Mentor new and existing teammates to maintain a UX-conscious culture
- Champion new ideas and technology to the team
- Find new ways to make us more efficient
- Work hard. Have fun.
- An eye for pixel perfection leveraging creative, scalable CSS solutions
- Mastery of CSS 3 fundamentals, including Flex and Grid layouts, pseudo-elements, glyphs, and more
- Experience styling WebComponents
- Knowledge of isolation in ShadowDOM
- Ability to work across UX/Design team and Engineering, translating between technical and non-technical teammates
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Well-rounded personality
- Enthusiasm for technology and finance
- Demonstrated ability to be self-driven and work with minimal supervision
- Experience working on enterprise-level software
- Familiarity with design systems like Storybook
- Familiarity with consuming design specs from a tool like InVision
- Experiencewithversion control systems (Git)
What We Offer
- A CS degree (or similar degree) from a 4-year university
- Health Coverage options along with other voluntary benefits
- Enterprise Udemy membership with access to thousands of personal and professional development courses
- 401K with Company match up to 4% or Employee Pension plan
- Competitive pay and year-end bonus potential
- Company sponsored Personal days to give you 2 half days a month to relax and recharge.
- Unlimited PTO
- Charitable Donation matching, along with Volunteer and Voting PTO
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration in a fun and fast-paced work environment
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don't just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.