*Projects the candidate will be working on: *
Financial has acquired multiple companies over the last 6 months. The initial focus will be around integrating ConnectYourCares banking platform with Optum Bank
* Banking or FinTech knowledge with public cloud experience
* Banking or FinTech experience.
* a. 8 + Years Experience with Java/JEE
* b. 3+ Years Experience with Amazon Web Services
*Team and Team size:*
* Multiple Banking teams exists, each with approximately 2:1 Dev/QA ratio. Team members are located across the US and in India.
*Top Responsibilities:** *
* Full stack development using Java, Spring Frameworks, React JS, SQL.
* Analyzing business and technical requirements to design and develop maintainable solutions, independently and as part of a team
* Participating in agile software development activities including daily standups, planning, task elaboration and refinement, and effort estimation.
* Troubleshooting production support issues post-deployment and develop solutions
* Mentoring and helping your colleagues to improve their skills
* Will be working on integration projects
* Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
* 8 + Years Experience with Java/JEE
* 8 + Years Experience writing SQL
* 3+ Years Experience with Amazon Web Service including AWS EC2, ECR, ESC, CloudWatch, Lambdas, RDS, S3, SQS, and Elastic Cache
* 3+ Years experience with JBoss EAP
* 2+ Years experience with Spring 5, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, and Spring Data.
* Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills
* Experience with batch processing
* Experience designing and implementing Microservices
* Experience with test driven development practices
* Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
* Experience working both independently and collaboratively with teams
* Experience with GIT
* Knowledge of Oracle and Postgres
* Knowledge / Experience with Rally
* Knowledge of performance testing and related tools
* Knowledge of SQL tuning
* Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
* Experience debugging distributed systems with high data loads
* Knowledge of either Banking or Fintech
* 8 AM - 4:30 PM central
* How many rounds? 2
* Video, phone, or in person? Phone or Video
* How technical will the interviews be? 2nd round will include lead engineer(s) and deep dive on technology