Collaboration drives Nordson's success as a market leader in Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology. Our employees thrive in an environment where we help each other reach our personal best and enable our company to continuously improve and grow, and our customers to succeed. You will find Nordson employees sharing our success by giving back in the communities around the world where we live and work.
The Senior Inventory Control Analyst functions as a primary contact within Manufacturing for inventory control related issues. This individual will be required to work with a broad range of functional areas to identify/define root causes of inventory problems, record errors, analyze alternatives, and develop and implement solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTEducation:
- Identify, analyze and define root causes of inventory problems. Analyze alternatives, develop and recommend solutions.
- Advise and/or assist Factory personnel in matters related to problem diagnosis and resolution, operating procedures, and compliance verification.
- Participate in the development and implementation of inventory control policies and procedures. Guide and train personnel regarding the same.
- Develop project plans and coordinate the efforts of project participants to achieve specified objectives.
- Monitor factory's inventory accuracy performance, gather information, statistics, and prepare reports.
- Observe and report conditions and events which might impact current or future inventory control activities explore and communicate possible courses of action.
- Take action whenever possible to mitigate or solve problems in a manner consistent with department policies, goals, and objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Associate Degree or equivalent experience. APICS, Six Sigma, and/or other Lean Certifications a plus.Experience:
Minimum 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment, with exposure to inventory control practices.PREFERRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Thorough working knowledge of Nordson's SAP system, physical material flow and all associated transactions.
- Self Starter/ Able to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast pace work environment with changing priorities
Office and factory environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.TRAVEL REQUIRED
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
This job has expired.