Support the very complex (many continuously changing sku's, many customers, many channels of trade, many/varied sales inputs) Activewear business by managing, evaluating and making recommendations to the business on the Sales and Operational forecasts to facilitate maximizing sales and minimizing inventory.
- Determining, evaluating and managing all demand signals.
- Ensuring the SAS forecast properly reflects the intended direction of the business for a rolling 18 months.
- Creating the forecast / operational capacity passes to properly reflect the desired mix of product, the latest financial call and all requested upside for the business.
- Ensuring the timing of the capacity requests covers the demand.
- Possess a deep understanding of the relationship of the demand signals to the production and inventory plans becoming an expert on all of the involved systems (IPFA, DPR, CPS)
- Managing the sales commitment process from the sales/customer commitments through demand loaded into DPR based on the published timeline.
- Drive change in commitment process to achieve a fully automated collection of data.
- Provide Marketing summarized seasonal demand rollup information for make/drop decisions by the business based on customer demand.
- Provide total unit and dollar rollups of seasonal demand against the OPC and prior year.
- Aid in the development, based on the demand, of the OPC and any LE's or LC's done during the year.
- Clearly document, report and communicate monthly capacity assumptions to the business stakeholders.
- Participate in quarterly review of TILs (target inventory levels) including evaluation of shipment, POS, commitment and cancel data to make informed recommendations to marketing.
- Continuous evaluation of the demand with sales and sales planning to identify potential over/under shipments and make the appropriate recommendation.
- Continuous analysis of effectiveness of demand signals and determination of recommended changes.
- Continuous analysis of surplus/excess inventory to determine root cause and determination/implementation of action plan to avoid repeating the issue.
- Management of demand driver information
- BS in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics or other quantitative business discipline
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to develop collaborative working relationships in a team environment
- Must be results driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed KPIs and goals
- Must have proven organizational and time management skills, and demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex tasks, priority and deadlines
- Exceptional Access, Excel, Data base management/mining skills
- 6-8 years of experience
- Significant data analysis leading to improved results/decision making
- Proven success in a fast paced, highly demanding environment
- Flexibility, composure under pressure and ability to handle many simultaneous projects
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
This job has expired.